Atatürk’ü anlatan Atatürk hakkında İngilizce cümle örnekleri, İçine Atatürk geçen İngilizce cümleler. Atatürk ile ilgili İngilizce cümleler.
Atatürk İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- Mustafa Kemal Ataturk; (19 May 1881 – 10 November 1938) was a Turkish army officer, reformist statesman, and the first President of Turkey.
- Atatürk rescued the surviving Turkish remnant of the defeated Ottoman Empire at the end of World War I.
- Atatürk is one of the great figures of the 20th century.
- Atatürk was born Mustafa, and his second name Kemal (meaning Perfection or Maturity) was given to him by his mathematics teacher.
- Modern Turkish history may be said to begin on the morning of May 19, 1919, with Mustafa Kemal’s landing at Samsun.
- Mustafa Kemal was born in 1881.
- Atatürk became an army officer and the most successful general officer of the empire in World War I.
- Atatürk was a successful military commander, and later established a democratic constitution and put in place changes that set Turkey on the road to becoming a new and developing nation.
- Atatürk is omnipresent in Turkey.
- Over the next two decades, Atatürk created a modern state that would grow under his successors into a viable democracy.
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk was born in a three-storey pink house at Islahhane Street.
- Atatürk arrived in Samsun on 19 May 1919 as the Inspector General of the 9 Army.
- He took the last name Ataturk, which means “Father of the Turks.”
- Atatürk made many reforms in order to bring Turkey to the level of contemporary civilizations.
- Atatürk established the seat of his provisional government in Ankara, 480 km from Istanbul.
- Atatürk replaced the Arabic alphabet with a Latin one, introduced the Gregorian calendar and urged people to dress in Western clothes.
- Atatürk was very modest in his private life.
- On 10 November 1938 at 9.05 in the morning, in Istanbul, Dolmabahce Palace, Atatürk died of the liver ailment he was suffering from.