İçinde Began geçen İngilizce örnek cümleler. Began kelimesinin İngilizce cümle içinde kullanımı ile ilgili olarak örnek cümlelerin yer aldığı sayfamız.
Began İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- *** The barrel began to emerge a leak.
- *** The sentimental journey began in Euston.
- *** Thylane began her career at four years as a model for the fashion brand Jean Paul Gaultier.
- *** The storm began to decrease slightly.
- *** Towards evening the fire began to diminish.
- *** A sign: When Seattle began to charge citizens for the bandit, the charity shops found their doors knee-deep in unwanted gifts.
- *** The following program began: an analysis of political and social life in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- *** On June 25, 1948, Operation Vittles, the strategic airlift of supplies to the 2,000,000 inhabitants of Berlin, began.
- *** “Operation Vittles”, as the airlift was unofficially named, began on June 26 when the USAF Douglas C-47 Skytrains transported 80 tons of food …
- *** Then Martin began to alternate between the dryer and the drainer, between the times he “shook” socks and stockings.
- *** Inevitably, this began to attract foreign fleets back to the Klondyke trade.
- *** Later, when the twilight began to fall, they became sentimental and began to cry.
- *** Here also he began to write hymns that he would sing for his own accompaniment on a lute.
- *** The acceleration finally began to decrease.
- *** Nikki began to feel ashamed for her praise of her beauty.
- *** Approximately 10 million years before that, another fault began along what is now the southern coast of the Arabian Peninsula.
- *** He began serving as a corsair in the Ottoman Navy when he was young and after many years of fighting against the Spanish, Genoese and Venetian navies, he reached the rank of Reis (Admiral).
- *** At the beginning of the 19th century, it was the reformist dynasty of Muhammad Ali that distinguished Egypt from the Ottoman Empire and began to transform it into the first modern nation in the region.
- *** Since the end of the 19th century, Britain and other European powers began to take control of parts of the Ottoman Empire.