İçinde Candle geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler. Candle kelimesinin ingilizce cümle içinde kullanımı. Candle ile ilgili ingilizce cümleler
Candle İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- ***Only one lit candle remained after our homeboy blew the rest out.
- ***Candle burn marks on the frame, which is original, testify to the picture’s use as a private devotional image.
- ***She’s smart, but she can’t hold a candle to her sister.
- ***But a candle burned at one of the back windows.
- ***She wanted to get inside because she was attracted by a burning candle in the room.
- ***Two years before, far away from there, she had fallen asleep without putting out the candle and had awakened surrounded by flames.
- ***He blew my second candle out, he said one was enough.
- ***None of them can hold a candle to Maria.
- ***Tom blew out all the candles on the cake.
- ***When the lights went out, Tom lit a candle.
- ***Tom began to light the candles on the table.
- ***Please put some candles on the birthday cake.
- ***She blew out all eight of her birthday candles.
- ***Tom lit the candle and then blew out the match.
- ***Tom took a big breath and blew out the candles.
- ***Tom lit the candle and then stared at its flame.
- ***She blew out all the candles on the birthday cake.
- ***My mother put thirteen candles on my birthday cake.
- ***The candle flickered a few times and then went out.
- ***The baby tried to get at the red candle on the table.
- ***Blow out all the candles on the birthday cake at once.
- ***My grandpa blew out all 97 candles on his birthday cake.
- ***The candles burned down to within an inch of their holders.
- ***The candle grew shorter and shorter, until at last it went out.
- ***Thousands of candles illuminated the church during the ceremony.