İçinde Clumsy, sakar geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler ve anlamları. Clumsy ingilizce cümle içinde kullanımı. Clumsy ile ilgili ingilizce cümle örnekleri
Clumsy İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- ***My dog is rather clumsy, bumping into things whenever she runs around and sliding on hard floors all the time.
- ***Someone who is clumsy is more likely to bump into people, trip, drop things, and just have accidents in general.
- ***I would never trust someone who is clumsy as a surgeon, since such a career requires finesse and precision.
- ***If you are clumsy you have probably knocked over something breakable before or tripped over seemingly nothing while walking.
- ***I was always extremely clumsy when it came to sports, being unable to hold onto the ball or catch it when thrown to me.
- ***Excuse my clumsiness.
- ***You’re really clumsy.
- ***Tom is old and clumsy.
- ***Why are you so clumsy?
- ***Tom certainly is clumsy.
- ***He is clumsy with his hands.
- ***You are really clumsy, aren’t you!
- ***Tom was a gangly, uncoordinated child who grew into a clumsy adult.
- ***His nerves made him clumsy with the pedal.
- ***I can’t be a waiter because I am so clumsy.
- ***I was the clumsy one, who tripped over the box.
- ***Michael made a clumsy attempt to distract him.
- ***I have been clumsy, and, definitely, presumptuous.
- ***An hour later, he heard the clumsy humans arriving.
- ***Unless that was a clumsy attempt to cover herself.