İçinde Congregation geçen İngilizce örnek cümleler. Congregation kelimesinin İngilizce cümle içinde kullanımı ile ilgili olarak örnek cümlelerin yer aldığı sayfamız.
Congregation İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- *** A congregation in Tampa sent some prayer books, while Unity of Leesburg donated a pulpit.
- *** Ideally the whole congregation is the choir.
- *** Healthy rivalry between the respective clubs within a congregation.
- *** They are in the congregation, so naturally they think about using the network.
- *** This, in turn, can influence the singing of a congregation, and make it flabby and boring.
- *** At the front of the church, Emerson Seabreeze electric fans on wheel stands confronted the congregation.
- *** The congregation knelt in prayer.
- *** Ike, a former radio disc jockey, actually kept his congregation awake on Sunday mornings.
- *** This is important to determine to what extent the congregation can participate in prayer.
- *** Today’s congregation expects that day to arrive soon.
- *** The ungodly congregation knelt with their faces bowed to the floor.
- *** The sacrament of the Eucharist received by a congregation.
- *** The congregation assists in divine service.
- *** The priest preached to the congregation about the Sermon on the Mount.
- *** There was a whisper of clothes, and the congregation stood and sat down.
- *** The congregation was singing hymns, but I felt strangely distant.
- *** The person who directs the choir of a church or congregation in song; a precentor.
- *** If I wanted to fill out my sermon a bit, I could offer my congregation one of my favorite quotes.
- *** Well, Burgess deserves it, he will never have another congregation here.
- *** The Sunday congregations were good, the largest congregation was in the afternoon service.
- *** His congregation goes back almost a century more.
- *** It became a congregation of pontifical right.
- *** The congregation processed in the church.
- *** She preached to the congregation about forgiveness.
- *** The congregation stood up to sing the hymn.
- *** The congregation bowed their heads in prayer.