İçinde Despite geçen İngilizce örnek cümleler. Despite kelimesinin İngilizce cümle içinde kullanımı ile ilgili olarak örnek cümlelerin yer aldığı sayfamız.
Despite İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- *** Despite this destitution, the soldiers and officers went on living just as usual.
- *** Despite her adolescent affliction of acne scarring, she is a beautiful woman, inside and out.
- *** He made it to the airport on time, despite getting lost on the way.
- *** He looked at his watch, satisfied to see it was past dawn despite the storm-blackened sky.
- *** Being near her calmed him, despite his ambivalence.
- *** He won the badminton match despite the fact that he was playing with the wrong hand.
- *** We enjoyed ourselves despite the poor weather.
- *** Despite its large size, the grizzly bear is amazingly fast, reaching speeds of over 35 miles per hour.
- *** The children played football all afternoon, despite the rain and wind.
- *** The buffalo can run up to 30 miles per hour, despite weighing almost a ton.
- *** She has decided to stay with her husband despite the fact he had an affair with her best friend.
- *** I really enjoyed the concert despite the loud and annoying people sitting behind me.
- *** Despite the fact that he generally hates fish, he tried the sushi, and liked it.
- ***I love him despite his faults.
- ***Despite all his wealth, he is stingy.
- ***We pushed ahead despite the obstacles.
- ***Despite his riches, he’s not contented.
- ***Despite everything, Tom started to relax.
- ***Despite our efforts, we failed after all.
- ***Despite what’s happened, I still like Tom.
- ***He refused to quit despite many obstacles.
- ***Despite all his faults, everybody likes him.
- ***He had faults, but despite that I loved him.
- ***He remained poor despite being a hard worker.
- ***Despite his young age, he did a very good job.
- ***I never wrote to her, despite the urge to do so.
- ***Despite all his setbacks, he remains an optimist.
***Despite everything, the world is still beautiful.
- ***She visited the school, despite a pain in her right arm.
- ***Despite adversity, the architect achieved worldwide fame.
- ***Despite searching high and low, Tom couldn’t find his wallet.
- ***Despite all my efforts, I will not have the report ready by Friday.
- ***Despite everything she said to me, I can’t stop thinking about her.
- ***The young men said that they would do it despite all of the difficulties.
- ***Despite a shortage of steel, industrial output has increased by five percent.
- ***Despite the government’s protection, he was the victim of an assassination attempt which killed him.