İçinde Died geçen İngilizce örnek cümleler. Died kelimesinin İngilizce cümle içinde kullanımı ile ilgili olarak örnek cümlelerin yer aldığı sayfamız.
Died İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- *** During the Second British-Afghan War, Shir Ali died, his son was deported, and Abdur Rahman Khan was recognized as amir by the British.
- *** Dunstable died in London on Dec. 24, 1453.
- *** He died in 1874, heavily encumbered by debt.
- *** The statue was erected as a memorial to those who died in the war.
- *** Her mother died of breast cancer.
- *** Five soldiers died after their bus was ambushed on a country road.
- *** She sold the house soon after her husband died.
- *** No one could console her when Peter died.
- *** The memorial to those who had died in the war was unveiled in 1948 by the Queen.
- *** He died in hospital after being knocked down by a car.
- *** With painful clarity she remembered the day he had died.
- *** She died in the hospital petted by all her nurses.
- *** He died from multiple stab wounds to the neck and upper body.
- *** Over 500 people died during last year’s flu epidemic.
- *** More than a thousand people died when the Lusitania was torpedoed.sentencedict.com/died.html
*** He was a broken man after his wife died.
- *** It seemed to me that she was in trouble whether Mahoney lived or died.
- *** Their relationship began to crack after their child died.
- *** Queen Victoria died at the turn of the century.
- *** Since her parents died early, she had to paddle her own canoe even in her teens.
- *** A young man died in a pile-up on the M1 last night.
- *** He lapsed into a coma and died two days later.
- *** The song remembers the brave heroes who died for their country.
- *** Nothing could console him when his wife died.
- *** It took him a long time to get back on an even keel after his wife died.
- *** I almost/could have died of embarrassment.
- *** The inquest heard that the guitarist died from a cocktail of drink and drugs.
- *** He’s a sad case-his wife died last year and he can’t seem to manage without her.
- *** What worries me is how he will manage now his wife’s died.
- *** Since her husband died, she’s thrown herself into her work.
- *** Six people were drowned; five died from electrocution.
- *** He died in the war.