İçinde Ease (Kolaylaştırmak) geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler. Ease kelimesinin ingilizce cümle içinde kullanımı. Ease ile ilgili ingilizce cümleler
Ease İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- ***He eased into his chair after a long day of work.
- ***In some parts of the world, dried shark brain is used to ease labor pains, and prevent tooth decay.
- ***Felicita helped ease Victor’s headache by massaging his neck.
- ***He is such a strong runner that he should be able to win this race with ease.
- ***The camera is fully automatic, for ease of use.
- ***They have lived a life of total ease and luxury since they won the lottery.
- ***I slowly eased my way towards the door when it looked like the meeting was about over.
- ***She felt totally at ease with her in-laws within a few days of meeting them.
- ***You can ease the pain in your leg by taking medicine.
- ***This new cream should ease all of your worries you have about your acne.
- ***The water in the lake was cold and we would need to ease ourselves into it.
- ***Sometimes alternating ice packs with warm wheat bags or a hot water bottle can ease the ache in the knees.
- ***The students were ill at ease before the exam.
- ***People feel most at ease when they are at home.
- ***I always felt ill at ease in my father’s company.
- ***She is very shy and feels ill at ease at parties.
- ***I was surprised because he lifted me up with ease.
- ***She had an unassuming air that put everyone at ease.
- ***Mark had never acted on the stage and he was ill at ease.
- ***The ease with which he answered the question surprised us.
- ***We were surprised at the ease with which he solved the problem.
- ***Frictions between Japan and the U.S. are easing up for a change.
- ***The mother will not be at ease until she hears of her son’s safe arrival.