İçinde Fame geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler. Fame kelimesinin ingilizce cümle içinde kullanımı. Fame ile ilgili ingilizce cümle örnekleri.
Fame İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- ***Even with all his wealth and fame, he’s unhappy.
- ***Her fame came from her longevity and from her celebrity friends.
- ***Fame has a powerful impact on the personal relationships of the celebrity.
- ***His fame spread and soon everyone in Turkey knew him.
- ***Fame is an ornament to hang around the neck.
- ***The fame of the letter spread through the town.
- ***He was famed for his ruthlessness.
- ***A Hindu swami once noted that ambition to earn fame in the world, to gain some position of authority over men, to lead a luxurious life can never ensure mental peace.
- ***While he was alive his career was going nowhere, but he quickly achieved fame and became a cult figure after his death in a car accident.
- ***She gained fame through her acting career, but many people didn’t realize that she was also an excellent athlete.
- ***Sri Lanka achieved international fame for its spices during its colonial period.
- ***His fame was at its zenith at that time.
- ***It is not so much money as fame that he wanted.
- ***He is always seeking for fame and wealth.
- ***He won fame by the novel.
- ***He hoped to find fame as a poet.
- ***I think the more you do the more you encourage the myth of fame and stardom.
- ***As his fame grows and his popularity spreads, there are many traps lying in wait for him.
- ***Our love affair with fame is very bad for our health, and now science has proved it.
- ***They gained local fame on the radio and auditioned successfully for a popular radio talent show.
- ***They are after the fantastic first prize we’re offering this year which could set the winner on the road to fame and fortune.