G harfiyle başlayan ingilizce fiiller, 2. ve 3. halleri (past, past participle) ve türkçe anlamları. G ile İngilizce fiiller (verbs) listesi.
G Harfi İle Başlayan İngilizce Fiiller ve Anlamları
Verb / Simple Past / Past Participle / Türkçesi
- Gather / Gathered / Gathered / toplamak
I gather you two aren’t the best of friends?
You gather knowledge from the little things which common men pass by unnoticed.
- get / got / got / elde etmek, almak
I’m going to make myself a sandwich and get back to work.
He didn’t want to go and he had made no effort to get along with his father.
- gild / gilt, gilded / gilt, gilded / yaldızlamak
- gird / girt, girded / girt, girded / kemerle bağlamak
- give / gave / given / vermek
He knew only of those things that give joy and health and peace.
- go / went / gone / gitmek
Let’s go do the chores one last time before we leave
At last they were allowed to go before him and state their business.
I need to go to the bathroom.
His older brothers were quite willing that he should go to sea.
I do not learn that the Indians ever troubled themselves to go after it.
Go if you wish.
- Greet / Greeted / Greeted / selamlamak
Dean wasn’t sure he could greet the woman with a straight face.
- grind / ground / ground / öğütmek
She thought she heard him grind his teeth and frowned.
Use a coffee grinder to grind the star anise to a powder.
- grow / grew / grown / büyümek, yetişmek
Deidre was surprised to feel her body grow warm from the inside out.
Sometimes I’m afraid he’ll grow tired of this – and me.
Old men shave the head and sometimes grow a beard.
- Guess / Guessed / Guessed / tahmin etmek
They are going to give me a lovely present, but I cannot guess what it will be.
After that, I guess I was focused on just getting by.