H harfiyle başlayan ingilizce fiiller, 2. ve 3. halleri (past, past participle) ve türkçe anlamları. H ile İngilizce fiiller (verbs) listesi.
H Harfi İle Başlayan İngilizce Fiiller ve Anlamları
Verb / Simple Past / Past Participle / Türkçesi
- hang / hung / hung / asmak, takılmak
If you don’t like the weather, hang around until this afternoon.
In fact, if you refuse me now, I’ll kill him before I hang up the phone.
- Harass / Harassed / Harassed / taciz etmek
- Hate / Hated / Hated / nefret etmek
You have no idea how much that makes me hate myself sometimes, he said.
- have / had / had / sahip olmak, yemek, içmek
You have your children in your home
- hear / heard / heard / duymak
It was nice to hear English spoken without a Spanish accent.
Would she have been able to hear his conversation behind a closed door?
- Help / Helped / Helped / Yardım etmek
There is no one to help me or pity me
I know it still galls you that he was willing to help pay for your college education, but not Katie’s.
- hide / hid / hidden / saklamak
What are you going to hide from me that I haven’t already seen?
Her voice broke, tears gushed from her eyes, and she turned quickly to hide them and left the room.
- hit / hit / hit / vurmak
Sleep seemed unlikely, but it must have happened shortly after her head hit the pillow.
- hold / held / held / tutmak, içine almak
Our job is to hold this group together, for the children.
I see only the parts of them that hold depravity, weakness
- Hope / Hoped / Hoped / umut etmek
I hope you accept this by the time the baby is born.
I hope you guys enjoyed supper, because this is going to be my last trip.
- hurt / hurt / hurt / incitmek, acıtmak
I’m not going to hurt you.
Don’t be afraid, they won’t hurt you.
My mother wouldn’t hurt a fly.