İçinde Heat (ısı) geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler ve anlamları. Heat ingilizce cümle içinde kullanımı. Heat ile ilgili ingilizce cümle örnekleri
- ***We were sweating in the heat.
- ***I can’t put up with the heat any longer.
- ***I’m already accustomed to the heat of summer.
- ***Please simmer the beans for a while over a low heat.
- ***The women sat in the baking heat for a hour, waiting for the bus.
- ***The heat produced by the decomposing matter in the compost was such that when I dug into the pile, steam rose out of it.
- ***Scientists are now able to create conditions in the lab which produce greater heat than the core of the sun itself.
- ***A person at rest generates as much heat as a 100-watt lightbulb.
- ***Mosquitoes are the world’s hardiest insects, capable of surviving both the cold winters of Siberia and the terrible heat of the equatorial jungles.
- ***In Korea, dog meat soup is believed to cure summer heat ailments, improve male virility, and improve women’s complexions.
- ***In the combustion process, air, fuel, and heat interact to cause burning.
- ***Americans receive enough junk mail in one day to produce enough energy to heat 250,000 homes.
- ***You should either take the lid off the pot or turn the heat down, otherwise, it’ll boil over.