İçinde Heavy (ağır) geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler ve anlamları. Heavy ingilizce cümle içinde kullanımı. Heavy ile ilgili ingilizce cümle örnekleri
Heavy İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- ***This book is heavy.
- ***We had a heavy frost this morning.
- ***He came in spite of the heavy snow.
- ***I carried the heavy bag on my back.
- ***Please help me with this heavy baggage.
- ***A heavy snowstorm kept us from going out.
- ***This box is very heavy, so I can’t carry it.
- ***We couldn’t go out because of the heavy rain.
- ***We took a back road to avoid the heavy traffic.
- ***It took the soldiers all day to advance a mere 500 yards under the heavy fire of the enemy.
- ***You have to be very alert if you are driving at night in heavy rain.
- ***We had to anchor our tent to heavy rocks to keep it from blowing away in the high winds on the mountainside.
- ***He was carrying his equipment in a heavy canvas bag.
- ***He was wearing a heavy gold chain around his neck, and a gold ring on every finger.
- ***Bangladesh has a monsoon climate, characterized by a season of heavy rains.
- ***There are more than 4,000 different chemical compounds, including heavy metals and pesticides, found in tobacco smoke.
- ***Thousands of the faithful paraded behind the young men as they dragged their heavy crosses up the hill to the church.
- ***The pages of the old book were curled so she put a heavy weight on the book to flatten them out.
- ***We were late for the meeting because we were detained by heavy traffic.
- ***My little sister is a devoted heavy metal fan, and has over 200 CDs.
- ***Here is heavy traffic on this street.
- ***He went out in spite of the heavy rain.
- ***In the morning, there was a heavy rain.
- ***They say we’re going to get heavy rain.
- ***This heavy workload is too much for me.
- ***This stone is too heavy for me to move.