Sevgilinize aşkınıza İngilizce aşk mesajı göndermek isterseniz aşağıdaki İngilizce aşk mesajlarından yararlanabilirsiniz. Kimi ünlü kişilere kimi de anonim olan İngilizce Aşk mesajları
- There is not love where there is no will. Indira Gandhi.
- We love but once, for once only are we perfectly equipped for loving. Cyril Connolly.
- Unless you love someone, nothing else makes any sense. E E Cummings.
- I love all of his movies. I love all his movies. I love Tom. Katie Holmes.
- In short I will part with anything for you but you. Mary Wortley Montagu.
- It is good to love the unknown. Charles Lamb.
- I love good sense above all, perhaps because I have none. Gustave Flaubert.
- Love has the power to change everything. Anthony D. Williams.
- We can only love what we know. Anna Letitia Barbauld.
- God is near you, is with you, is inside you. Seneca the Younger.
- Love comes quietly… / but you know when it is there… Joan Walsh Anglund.
- You must always be a-waggle with LOVE. D H Lawrence.
- To be free of fear is to be full of Love. Adyashanti.
- Nothing can take the place of true love. Jon Jones.
- True love can’t be bought. Jon Jones.
- Love dwindles by pairing. Austin O’Malley.
- Whither thou goest… Neil Gaiman.
- Love would never leave us alone Bob Marley.
- It must be sad to outlive aught we love. George Eliot.
- There will never be no love at all. Bob Marley.
- Never mingle love and business. Anthony Trollope.
- There’s nothing deader than a dead love. Leona Helmsley.
- He loved her, he loved her, and until he’d loved her she had never minded being alone…. Truman Capote.
- It was absolutely necessary to interrupt him now. Jane Austen.
- I will not live without love. Vincent Van Gogh.
- Love without faith is as bad as faith without love. Henry Ward Beecher.
- Love that stammers, that stutters, is apt to be the love that loves best. Gabriela Mistral.
- Love can make you do things that you never thought possible Phil Collins.
- Once you learn how to die you learn how to live Morrie Schwartz.
His writer’s words poured over her like poetry, and she couldn’t find a single wisecrack to put up between them. Susan Elizabeth Phillips.
I don’t know which is worse – to have somebody you DON’T like ask you to marry him or NOT have some one you DO like. Both are rather unpleasant. Lucy Maud Montgomery.
What’s yours is mine and what’s mine is my own. James Joyce.
You are rewarded not according to your work or your time but according to the measure of your love. St. Catherine of Siena.
We don’t always get to choose what we love. Scott Westerfeld.
In relationship with others, it is only you mirrored. Rajneesh.
Whatever we have words for, that we have already got beyond. Friedrich Nietzsche.
The life that I have is all that I have and the life that I have is yours. The love that I have of the life that I have is yours and yours and yours. Leo Marks.
I dont know what it is about the open road that makes it so appealing. Maybe its because when youre headed somewhere, you dont have to be where youve already been. Steve Hofstetter.
He will be loved when dead, who was envied when he was living. Horace.
Money can’t buy me love. John Lennon.
We don’t get to know anything but what we love. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
He that would eat of love must eat it where it hangs. Edna St Vincent Millay.
What good is love if you never ask anything of it? Robert Breault.
Who mocks at music mocks at love. William Butler Yeats.
Love sustains everything. Mata Amritanandamayi.
I was in love with loving. Saint Augustine.
How much I love every thing that is decided and open! Jane Austen.
For finally, we are as we love. It is love that measures our stature. William Sloane Coffin.
What’s love got to do with it? Tina Turner.
We like someone because. We love someone although. Henry de Montherlant.
I can live only wholly with you or not at all. Ludwig Van Beethoven.
To kill nothing, that is love. A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
We are the Love, loving. Robert H Schuller.
Nothing that we love overmuch Is ponderable to our touch. William Butler Yeats.
Love, and a cough, are not concealed. Ovid.
Let us live, my Lesbia, and let us love. Vivamus, mea Lesbia, atque amemus Catullus.
Because they have been in love they have survived everything that life could throw at them, even their own failures. Peter Ustinov.
Love brings to life whatever is dead around us. Franz Rosenzweig.
The most vital right is the right to love and be loved. Emma Goldman.
It is only by loving a thing that you can make it yours. George Macdonald.
Why did I love her? Because it was her; because it was me. Michel De Montaigne.
If you love somebody, tell them. Rod Mckuen.
Were not there you, I’d be not too. Karen Marie Moning.
Something you have to make…It’s all work, work. Joyce Cary.
There is nothing good in love but the physical part. Georges-Louis Leclerc, Comte de Buffon.
In love, we are best pleased when we please others. Norm Macdonald.
Choose to love whomsoever thou wilt: all else will follow. Saint Augustine.
In love, anger is always false. Publilius Syrus.
Love does not seek equals; it creates them. Krister Stendahl.
He loves but lightly who his love can tell. Petrarch.
What would be the use of a neuroscience that cannot tell us anything about love? John Zachary Young.
All things are possible through invitation and love. Bryant H Mcgill.
We love most those who we serve most. Bryant H Mcgill.
Have love for everyone, no one is other than you. Ramakrishna.
Of what avail is my love if it be only so long as I trust my friend? Mahatma Gandhi.
Change everything except your loves. Voltaire.
The speaking in a perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love. Francis Bacon.
Love and do as you will. Saint Augustine.
“Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.”
Rainer Maria Rilke
“Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
“Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.”
Vincent Van Gogh
“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”
- Don’t make anyone ask for love. Mary Edmunds.
- We all need each other. Leo Buscaglia.
- Dreiser… I love… and almost wouldn’t speak to anyone who ever attacked him. Marguerite Young.
- I would love to work with Adam Sandler. Because then all I’d have to do is just turn the camera on and off. David Zucker.
- Naturally, love’s the most distant possibility. Georges Bataille.
- Say what you will, ’tis better to be left than never to have been loved. William Congreve.
- If this be not love, it is madness, and then it is pardonable. William Congreve.
- Love begins with an image; lust with a sensation. Mason Cooley.
- I’ll do anything to get the laugh. I love it. Will Friedle.
- Some say we are responsible for those we love. Others know we are responsible for those who love us. Nikki Giovanni.
- You don’t have to love them. You just have to respect their rights. Ed Koch.
- We live, not as we wish to, but as we can. Menander.
- Give me love and work – these two only. William Morris.
- Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live; Not where I love, but where I am, I die. Robert Southey.
- Romance is everything. Gertrude Stein.
- What force is more potent than love? Igor Stravinsky.
- God, from a beautiful necessity, is Love. Martin Farquhar Tupper.
- I love what I do, I love my job. Pharrell Williams.
- I am a writer who happens to love women. I am not a lesbian who happens to write. Jeanette Winterson.
- A woman can bring a new love to each man she loves, providing there are not too many. Marilyn Monroe.
- Who is wise in love, love most, say least. Alfred Lord Tennyson.
- When a man has once loved a woman he will do anything for her except continue to love her. Oscar Wilde.
- From success you get a lot of things, but not that great inside thing that love brings you. Samuel Goldwyn.
- There are no rules for friendship. It must be left to itself. We cannot force it any more than love. William Hazlitt.
- Subdue your passion or it will subdue you. Horace.
- If I didn’t love it, I would not record it. Alicia Keys.
- I shall always be a priest of love. D H Lawrence.
- I am convinced we do not only love ourselves in others but hate ourselves in others too. Georg C Lichtenberg.
- I love her too, but our neuroses just don’t match. Arthur Miller.
- Almost everybody’s happy to be a fool for love. Jack Nicholson.
- There is nothing more important in life than love. Barbra Streisand.
- The world is not comprehensible, but it is embraceable: through the embracing of one of its beings. Martin Buber.
- Love can do much, but duty more. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
- The affirmative of affirmatives… is love. Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- How sweet it is to love, and to be dissolved, and as it were to bathe myself in thy love. Thomas A Kempis.
- To govern was to serve, not to rule. Seneca the Younger.
- Pity is love in undress. Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach.
- I love California; everything is so artificial. David Hockney.
- Maybe everything we’ve ever done has been for love. Byron Katie.
- It is possible for love to grow and multiply if you work at it. Jon Jones.
- Love will turn you on your head. Jon Jones.
- Man loves most that which is his own. Henry Adams.
- If there is no love more in yonder heart, it is but a corpse unburied. William Makepeace Thackeray.
- Love fattens on smooth words. Katharine Hepburn.
- If the thing loved is base, the lover becomes base. Leonardo Da Vinci.
- For you, a thousand times over Khaled Hosseini.
- Love must be the same in all worlds. Horace Mann.
- Love always has its price, come whence it may. Guy De Maupassant.
- He loved her, of course, but better than that, he chose her, day after day. Choice: that was the thing. Sherman Alexie.
- No wound is worse than counterfeited love. Sophocles.
- Only love makes fruitful the soul. John Galsworthy.
- Love could never come to full fruition till it was destroyed. John Galsworthy.
- Love never goes away; it just changes form. Pamela Anderson.
- You must learn to love only that which cannot be stolen. Alice Walker.
- Nothing goes far which has not the wings of love to make it buoyant, so that it can fly. Henry Ward Beecher.
- Love’s a dog in a manger. D H Lawrence.
- Let your love flow out on all living things. William Styron.
- Love others and as you do, that love will return to you. Clay Aiken.
- The longer the road to love, the keener is the pleasure. Andre Maurois.
- Tell not thy previous loves to a woman, lest she also telleth thee hers. Gelett Burgess.
- I love the one who punishes me well. Anne Rice.
- Love cannot be forced, love cannot be coaxed and teased. It comes out of heaven, unasked and unsought. Pearl S Buck.
- Happiness is the highest form of wisdom. Jacqueline Carey.
- When you srgue with reality, you lose, but only 100% of the time. Byron Katie.
- If you’re a bird… I’m a bird… Nicholas Sparks.
- It’s easy to live when you’re in love. Leo Robin.
- Love loves to love love. James Joyce.
- Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. Khalil Gibran.
- It’s not a question of learning much.On the contrary.It’s a question of UNLEARNING much.’ Osho Rajneesh.
- you have to love something before you can hate it. Nicholas Sparks.
- Love supreme defies all sophistry. George Eliot.
- Of the book of books most wondrous is the tender book of love. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
- The unconquerable pang of despised love. William Wordsworth.
- A soul cannot live without loving. It must have something to love, for it was created to love. St. Catherine of Siena.
- To acquire love… fill yourself up with it until you become a magnet. Charles F. Haanel.
- When you depart from me sorrow abides and happiness takes his leave. William Shakespeare.
- You know you have loved someone when you have glimpsed in them that which is too beautiful to die. Gabriel Marcel.
- But we’ll stumble on, she and I, into our messy future. And we’ll have each other. Sophie Hannah.
- It was like she’d become the sun, and I started revolving around her. She was my center. Abbi Glines.
- Loved people are loving people. Katharine Hepburn.
- But I’m lost when it comes to you. Carly Simon.
- Fill your heart with as much love as you can, and don’t hold it in. Carl Perkins.
- The only solution is love. Dorothy Day.
- You can end love more easily than you can moderate it. Seneca the Elder.
- Love’s creed is separate from all religions. Rumi.
- She hadn’t chosen him over all the others. The truth was that she hadn’t even thought about anyone else. Paolo Giordano.
- I just wanted to be sure of you. A A Milne.
- The closer I’m bound in love to you, the closer I am to free. Robert Green Ingersoll.
- Love draws forth love. Teresa of Avila.
- The point about love, the essential point, was that we loved what we loved. We did not choose. We just loved. Alexander Mccall Smith.