Sosyal medya mecraları üzerinden ya da başka bir kanal üzerinden İngilizce anlamlı bir mesaj yayınlamak isteyebilirsiniz. İşte kullanabileceğiniz en güzel ve yaratıcı İngilizce mesajlar.
- Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure. Napoleon Hill.
- It’s so clear that you have to cherish everyone. I think that’s what I get from these older black women, that every soul is to be cherished, that every flower Is to bloom. Alice Walker.
- I have learned to use the word ‘impossible’ with the greatest caution. Wernher Von Braun.
- The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
- Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. Sivananda.
- Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your words become your actions, Your actions become your habits, Your habits become your values, Your values become your destiny. Mahatma Gandhi.
- I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited. Sylvia Plath.
A light heart lives long. William Shakespeare.
- It matters if you just don’t give up. Stephen Hawking.
- I’m profoundly changed. There’s a bittersweet emotion that I feel from playing this role. . . . I want the world to be different because I was here. However lofty or crazy or delusional that may sound, I want people’s lives to be better because I was here. Will Smith.
- Happiness itself is sufficient excuse. Beautiful things are right and true; so beautiful actions are those pleasing to the gods. Wise men have an inward sense of what is beautiful, and the highest wisdom is to trust this intuition and be guided by it. The answer to the last appeal of what is right lies within a man’s own breast. Trust thyself. Aristotle.
- For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something. Steve Jobs.
It is never too late to be what you might have been. George Eliot.
- God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Reinhold Niebuhr.
- The power of “can’t”: The word “can’t” makes strong people weak, blinds people who can see, saddens happy people, turns brave people into cowards, robs a genius of their brilliance, causes rich people to think poorly, and limits the achievements of that great person living inside us all. Robert Kiyosaki.
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. Henry David Thoreau.
Follow your instincts. That’s where true wisdom manifests itself. Oprah Winfrey.
- I don’t think you ever stop giving. I really don’t. I think it’s an on-going process. And it’s not just about being able to write a check. It’s being able to touch somebody’s life. Oprah Winfrey.
- The challenges of change are always hard. It is important that we begin to unpack those challenges that confront this nation and realize that we each have a role that requires us to change and become more responsible for shaping our own future. Hillary Clinton.
- When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go. Carol Burnett.
- Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it. Irving Berlin.
- Light tomorrow with today! Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
- A moment’s insight is sometimes worth a life’s experience. Oliver Wendell Holmes.
- When fate hands us a lemon, let’s try to make lemonade. Andrew Carnegie.
- There are those who give with joy, and that joy is their reward. Khalil Gibran.
- I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done. Lucille Ball.
- I think; therefore I am. Rene Descartes.
Adventure is worthwhile in itself. Amelia Earhart.
- I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day. James Joyce.
- Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat. Ann Landers.
- You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions. Naguib Mahfouz.
- I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse. Florence Nightingale.
- Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night. Edgar Allan Poe.
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. Jim Rohn.
- The barriers are not erected which can say to aspiring talents and industry, ‘Thus far and no farther.’ Ludwig Van Beethoven.
- Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out. Frank A Clark.
The harder I work, the luckier I get. Samuel Goldwyn.
- Champions keep playing until they get it right. Billie Jean King.
- Our intention creates our reality. Wayne Dyer.
- Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. Jim Rohn.
- There is nothing brilliant or outstanding in my record, except perhaps this one thing. I do the things I believe ought to be done. And when I make up my mind to do a thing, I act. Theodore Roosevelt.
- It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined. Henry James.
Don’t count the days, make the days count. Muhammad Ali.
- Just as a small fire is extinguished by the storm whereas a large fire is enhanced by it – likewise a weak faith is weakened by predicament and catastrophes whereas a strong faith is strengthened by them. Viktor E Frankl.
- The highest test of the civilization of any race is in its willingness to extend a helping hand to the less fortunate. Booker T Washington.
- Live life to the fullest. Robert Louis Stevenson.
- Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. Albert Einstein.
- He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. Muhammad Ali.
- Whatever you are, be a good one. Abraham Lincoln.
Service is what life is all about. Marian Wright Edelman.
- Hope springs eternal. Alexander Pope.
- It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
- Everybody pulls for David, nobody roots for Goliath. Wilt Chamberlain.
- You’ve got to bumble forward into the unknown. Frank Gehry.
- So much has been given to me I have not time to ponder over that which has been denied. Helen Keller.
- the joy that you give to others is the joy that comes back to you John Greenleaf Whittier.
- We are all here for a spell, get all the good laughs you can. Will Rogers.
- The difficulties you meet will resolve themselves as you advance. Proceed, and light will dawn, and shine with increasing clearness on your path. Jim Rohn.
- The world is so full of a number of things, I’m sure we should all be as happy as kings. Robert Louis Stevenson.
Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others. Robert Louis Stevenson.
- All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth. Aristotle.
- Once you choose hope, anything’s possible Christopher Reeve.
- When you look at yourself from a universal standpoint, something inside always reminds or informs you that there are bigger and better things to worry about. Albert Einstein.
- I have an irrepressible desire to live till I can be assured that the world is a little better for my having lived in it. Abraham Lincoln.
- You must not only aim right, but draw the bow with all your might. Henry David Thoreau.
- There was never a person who did anything worth doing that he did not receive more than he gave. Henry Ward Beecher.
- Security isn’t what the wise person looks for – it’s opportunity. Earl Nightingale.
Men do not stumble over mountains, but over mole hills. Confucius.
- Of all the joys that lighten suffering earth, what joy is welcomed like a new born child? Caroline Norton.
- A merry heart goes all the way, – A sad one tires inan hour. William Shakespeare.
- When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps. Confucius.
- The easiest kind of relationship for me is with ten thousand people. The hardest is with one. Joan Baez.
- No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of it to anyone else. Charles Dickens.
- If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Frederick Douglass.
- The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best. Epictetus.
- A check or credit card, a Gucci bag strap, anything of value will do. Give as you live. Jesse Jackson.
The purpose of our lives is to be happy. Dalai Lama.
- The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. Franklin D Roosevelt.
- Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow. Dan Rather.
- An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day. Henry David Thoreau.
- The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it. Henry David Thoreau.
- I have learned that to be with those I like is enough. Walt Whitman.
- Success can make you go one of two ways. It can make you a prima donna – or it can smooth the edges, take away the insecurities, let the nice things come out. Barbara Walters.
- Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale. Hans Christian Andersen.
- You must learn day by day, year by year to broaden your horizon. The more things you love, the more you are interested in, the more you enjoy, the more you are indignant about, the more you have left when anything happens. Ethel Barrymore.
Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene. A C Benson.
- Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. David Frost.
- Art is the gift of God, and must be used unto His glory. That in art is highest which aims at this. Michelangelo.
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’ Muhammad Ali.
- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. Abraham Lincoln.
- Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. Dale Carnegie.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. Bill Gates.
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! Audrey Hepburn.
- I don’t believe in pessimism. If something doesn’t come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it’s going to rain, it will. Clint Eastwood.
- All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- Spoon feeding in the long run teaches us nothing but the shape of the spoon. E M Forster.
- The best way out is always through. Robert Frost.
Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. Napoleon Hill.
- Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing. Thomas Jefferson.
- If you’re trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I’ve had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. Michael Jordan.
- Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward. Victor Kiam.
It is only our deeds that reveal who we are. Carl Jung.
- I will persist. I will always take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. Og Mandino.
- If there is one thing I would banish from earth, it is fear. And the only way to do that is to see that there is nothing to fear – nothing in all of life to be afraid of. Henry Ford.
- What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. George Eliot.
- We become what we think about all day long. The qustion is, “What do you think about?” Wayne Dyer.
Nothing important was ever achieved without someone taking a chance. H Jackson Brown Jr.
- Only the poet can look beyond the detail and see the whole picture. Helen Hayes.
- The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money. Thomas Jefferson.
- It is easy to be independent when you’ve got money. But to be independent when you haven’t got a thing, that’s the Lord’s test. Mahalia Jackson.
- I couldn’t wait for success, so I went ahead without it. Jonathan Winters.
- What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do. Tim Ferriss.
- Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t. Erica Jong.
- The power of imagination makes us infinite. John Muir.
- Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love. Nelson Rockefeller.
- Don’t let the fear of striking out hold you back. Babe Ruth.
- The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work. Richard Bach.
The ability to convert ideas to things is the secret of outward success. Henry Ward Beecher.
- Our main business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand. Thomas Carlyle.
- Pull the string, and it will follow wherever you wish. Push it, and it will go nowhere at all. Dwight D Eisenhower.
- He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. Epictetus.
- Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome. Samuel Johnson.
- Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and repeat to yourself, the most comforting words of all; this, too, shall pass. Ann Landers.
- It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up. Vince Lombardi.
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. Nelson Mandela.
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. Norman Vincent Peale.
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. Theodore Roosevelt.
- I don’t know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve. Albert Schweitzer.
The first step is you have to say that you can. Will Smith.
- You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. David Viscott.
- The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. William Arthur Ward.
- What material success does is provide you with the ability to concentrate on other things that really matter. And that is being able to make a difference, not only in your own life, but in other people’s lives. Oprah Winfrey.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture. Lydia M Child.
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. Wayne Gretzky.
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. Jimmy Johnson.
- Even though people may be well known, they hold in their hearts the emotions of a simple person for the moments that are the most important of those we know on earth: birth, marriage and death. Jackie Kennedy.
- Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down. Charles Kettering.
- The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time. Jack London.
- There is only one success – to be able to spend your life in your own way. Christopher Morley.
- Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. Babe Ruth.
- There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. Roger Staubach.
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers.