İngilizce olumlu ve olumsuz cümle örneklerinin yer aldığı sayfamız. Aşağıda hem olumlu hem de olumsuz İngilizce cümleler yer almaktadır.
İngilizce Olumlu Cümle Örnekleri
- *** He was made general of the army of the Rhine in 1792 and shortly thereafter was offered the position of minister of war, which he refused.
- *** I believe that in the coming years they will surely be considered an aberration.
- *** It was as if the unwanted debris from a dozen mansions had been thrown into a single overpopulated space.
- *** She managed to get rid of the unwanted property.
- *** Hopefully you can benefit from our online prayer dictionary and make progress every day!
- *** There are guards who move slowly along the wall.
- *** This restaurant has a nice atmosphere.
- *** The current environment was a bit more prosaic.
- *** Your experience there can be credible.
- *** The alligator had been quarantined for a few weeks at the zoo.
- *** It was the camera he had given him in Cedar Bridge.
- *** At the end of the first week, Liquifry can be supplemented with finely ground dry food and prawns.
İngilizce Olumsuz Cümle Örnekleri
- *** The sound of a single step is not ambient.
- *** The labor market is still adjusted; other inflationary pressures have not yet decreased.
- *** Your kindness is not desired.
- *** I never envied anyone for the viscera of a meal or for a night’s sleep.
- *** The intensity is boiling all the time and he never lets it fall. It is a real anger …
- *** He knew that he was not stupid and that he would only do it if he felt he could handle it.
- *** I’m not the only one.
- *** It is not a mere morning nausea, but overwhelming nausea, twenty-four hours a day.
- *** It was not found that Melampsora rust on the cottonwoods had an alternative host in Shanghai.
- *** The program stopped because an alternate disk was not inserted.
- *** There was no apparent reason to administer the medication, although the amounts involved were not above legal limits.
- *** He was not the kind of man who gets sentimental about old friendships.