İçinde Into geçen İngilizce örnek cümleler. Into kelimesinin İngilizce cümle içinde kullanımı ile ilgili olarak örnek cümlelerin yer aldığı sayfamız.
Into İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- *** About 1250 b.c. they moved into the Peloponnesus.
- *** Cananga oil was introduced into Europe about 1864 and is in great demand for production of perfume.
- *** Most hiatus hernias slide and vary in the amount of organ protruding into the chest.
- *** The Dunlop process involves the mechanical incorporation of air into latex through a whipping process.
- *** He was born on Sept. 11, 1877, in Vilna province, into a family of Polish gentry.
- *** When fully grown, the larvae seal the entrances to their cases and are transformed into active pupae.
- *** Hansen sought to turn an unstable economy into a balanced economy by using fluctuating and compensatory government spending.
- *** The roots will spread sideways rather than downwards into the soil so use pots or pans that are wider than they are deep.
- *** He was born in Genoa into a noble family.
- *** The versions of Toma, Menéndez and Vázquez fall into contradictions linked to their responsibilities as public officials.
- *** His first shot crashed into the post, but in the rebound he did not forgive.
- *** In the 1980s, milk powder appeared in Chinese stores as a symbol that projected the country into the future.
- *** It begins with the disturbed user of the application, Chris (Andrew Scott), who takes a young inmate named Jaden (Damson Idris) hostage, then turns into a tense confrontation with the police.
- *** Watch these acrylic pieces transform into something else before your eyes.
- *** Apparently something like a four-pointed star, a 180-degree rotation immediately transforms the angular lines into smooth round circles.
- *** Turning it into the most powerful tremor in Southern California since 1999.
- *** During the retreat, the Germans tried to reorganize themselves on the march, taking into account that the enemy was following them closely.
- *** The application translates the movements of the painter turning them into strokes that can be given depth, strength or inclination, exactly the same as it would be done on a canvas … with the only difference that here the canvas is the real space.