İçinde Jump (Atlamak) geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler ve anlamları. Jump ile ilgili ingilizce cümle örnekleri, cümle içinde kullanımı.
Jump (Atlamak) İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- ***My daughter loves jumping rope.
- ***Tom jumped into the cold water.
- ***His horse jumped over the fence.
- ***Tom jumped across the mud puddle.
- ***You must not jump to conclusions.
- ***I don’t want to jump to conclusions.
- ***Tom jumped on his horse and rode off.
- ***I saw a white dog jump over the fence.
- ***Tom and Mary jumped on the trampoline.
- ***I want a jump rope with wooden handles.
- ***Tom certainly appears to have jumped the gun.
- ***Tom committed suicide by jumping off a cliff.
- ***Dolphins jump out of the water to conserve energy, it is easier to move through the air than through the water.
- ***If there’s a roadblock, you jump over it, walk around it, crawl under it.
- ***I dare you to jump off the 5-meter diving board.
- ***She dared me to jump off the roof of the garage, so I did.
- ***Two teenage boys were arrested and charged by police after encouraging an old man who wanted to commit suicide to jump off a bridge.
- ***Boswell’s third attempt at the jump ended in failure, and he had to settle for the bronze medal.
- ***It takes a lot of guts to jump out of an airplane for the first time.
- ***Beginners use a special parachute which opens almost instantaneously after they jump out of the airplane.
- ***One of the parents acted as a judge in the contest to see which child could jump the highest.
- ***The American athlete won the long jump with a world-record leap.
- ***A kangaroo cannot jump if its tail is lifted off the ground, it needs its tail for pushing off.
- ***The children had fun running through an obstacle course, which had ropes to climb, things to jump over, and all kinds of stuff.
- ***18th-century Englishmen often wore pants that were so tight that they had to be hung on special pegs that held them open, allowing the wearer to jump down into them.
- ***We raked the leaves into huge piles for the kids to jump in.
- ***Sydney Smith once said that to do anything in this world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can.