İçinde Keen On geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler. Keen On kelimesinin ingilizce cümle içinde kullanımı. Keen On ile ilgili ingilizce cümle örnekleri.
- ***But I was not keen on the idea.
- ***Keen on publishing tech? Read on.
- ***She was none too keen on the idea.
- ***It is always difficult with compilations, stuff you love and stuff you are less keen on.
- ***Our five year old wasn’t so keen on the pools as he couldn’t stand up in either of them.
- ***I was never interested in attending a British university, as I wasn’t too keen on the way in which the courses worked.
- ***This place might not be a democracy but the people are very keen on the Basic Law and the entitlements it does embody.
- ***Meeting up with Mike it’s clear he’s not keen on the start lap, so I suit up and see that the start is pointed uphill.
- ***Eddy I could ask how come someone so keen on the scientific method feels the need to follow a superstition once a week.
- ***Although keen on books, he had not planned a career as a book reviewer and literary editor, and it took some time before he took on the role permanently.
- ***Before that she was just a casual internet surfer, but now she is keen on exploring it and who knows.
- ***There will be web design trends that people will be keen on and probably some they would not like much.
- ***David Gilmour is not keen on reuniting with Pink Floyd.
- ***Most people today are keen on eating foods that taste nice, unfortunately, many of these are classed as junk.
- ***Ask anyone who is keen on age reversal, and he or she would tell you the kind of expenses incurred on facial creams.