İçinde Laid Back geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler, Laid back ile ilgili cümleler. Laid Back kelimesinin ingilizce cümle içinde kullanımı.
Laid Back İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- ***I don’t know how you can be so laid-back about your exams.
- ***He is famed for his laid-back attitude.
- ***She’s very laid-back about her exams.
- ***Nice, laid-back, old pub, with no pretensions. Conveniently located near the Greenwich foot
- ***Harvey, with his public school accent and laid-back manner, was a different kettle of fish.
- ***He’s very laid-back and lets the kids do whatever they want.
- ***And she saw something else: Michael Stein’s easy, laid-back manner had subtly altered.
- ***He is laid-back, affable and easy-going; she is more outgoing and flamboyant, continuously talking and joking.
- ***He seems like a laid-back kind of a guy.
- ***Service is friendly and laid-back and there’s a lovely garden, with tables for alfresco eating.
- ***Does he like you to be laid-back with him or very focused on him and very enthusiastic?
- ***This was less jazzy, but still cool and laid-back, exercising a more minimal and subtle sound.
- ***I think Morris is too laid-back to run the company.
- ***She always seems so laid-back.
- ***Sue’s always had a laid-back attitude toward life.
- ***Nice, laid-back, old pub, with no pretensions.
- ***Before dinner, John, who was so laid-back he made the trees seem neurotic, offered us a yoga lesson.
- ***My parents are pretty laid-back and don’t mind me staying out late.
- ***Throughout the next four decades his wry, laid-back style became a fixture on television and in movies.
- ***The two talents joined forces to create a laid-back company built on cutting-edge innovation.
- ***The question now is whether this laid-back enclave will become a victim of its own success.
- ***Everyone here has a really laid-back attitude.
- ***I’ve never seen her worried or anxious in any way – she’s so laid-back.
- ***They can be had in bright colours, like the new Eheim or more laid-back, like the new Interpet.
- ***They might even be prepared to overlook his enthusiasm for the euro, particularly in view of his laid-back attitude towards it.
- ***If you show up to the interview dressed sloppily, even if the firm is known for its laid-back atmosphere, the hiring manager may question your professionalism or interest in the opportunity.
- ***The bride-to-be chose modest high street designs in white for both the formal and more laid-back snaps.
- ***The award for Best Mandarin Female Performer went to Hong Kong’s Karen Mok, who showcased her jazzy and laid-back vocals on the CD Precious.
- ***Temperament is in the eye of the voter. Is one response evidence of composure and self-possession — or of being too laid-back and unassertive?
- ***Easy Going: 90% of women say their Ideal Man is a regular, capable, laid-back kind of guy.