İçinde Made geçen İngilizce örnek cümleler. Made kelimesinin İngilizce cümle içinde kullanımı ile ilgili olarak örnek cümlelerin yer aldığı sayfamız.
Made İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- *** In court, Robbins made misleading statements about his participation.
- *** The steam box is made of stainless steel or aluminum alloy materials, and the diameter size of the steam box corresponds to the caliber of the boiler.
- *** However, Burke’s outstanding performance made boxing enthusiasts enthusiastic and enthusiastic about more.
- *** These panels are made of wood of three colors that trace the vertical zigzag pattern.
- *** The beam made a zigzag in the sky.
- *** For example, Xerox Corporation made a restructuring in which it agreed to reimburse US $ 2.8 billion of an outstanding loan.
- *** His Neues Organon (1764) made an important contribution to logic.
- *** It was, however, Wouwerman’s graceful, tranquil handling of familiar subjects that made his work extremely popular with the merchants of the Netherlands and France.
- *** Her portrayal of Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz (1938) made her a star.
- *** The principle of the accordion was long known in China, but the earliest accordions in the Western world were made by C. Friedrich Buschmann in Berlin (1822) and Cyril Demian in Vienna (1829).
- *** His intransigence made him many enemies, including the Jesuits whom he denounced in his books and speeches for casuistry.
- *** That is, the attorney is forbidden to testify as to any communications made by the client to him or as to his advice relating to these communications given in the course of his professional employment, without the consent of the client.
- *** His swing to the southeast at this critical juncture exposed his left flank, which made possible an attack by the French 6th Army under Michel Joseph Maunoury.
- *** In 1863 he expropriated the lands of the “dedicated monasteries,” ecclesiastical institutions that held huge estates. He also introduced a system of education and made reforms in the judicial system.
- *** Cuza made many political enemies.