Makarna nasıl pişirilir, ingilizce olarak anlatılışı, ingilizce makarna, macaroni, pasta, spaghetti tarifi. İngilizce yemek tarifleri.
Makarnanın İngilizce Yemek Tarifi
Peynirli makarna için iki ayrı tarif veriyoruz. İlki fırında yapılacak daha kısa bir tarif, İkincisi ise haşlanan makarnanın üzerine hazırlanan sosu ile servis yapılan bir tarif. Afiyet olsun.
1 (500g.) package of macaroni
1 cup milk
400g. shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Place macaroni in a 2 liters casserole dish. Stir in ccream and milk until well combined. Sprinkle with shredded Chedaar cheese
Bake 25 to 30 minutes in oven, or until cheese is brown and bubbly.
Macaroni With Cheese Sauce
1 packet of macaroni pasta or spaghetti
1 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
6 tablespoons of butter
8 tablespoons of flour
3 cups of milk
6 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Gather all the ingredients listed above.
2. In a large pot, bring 4-6 glass of water to a boil. Bring the water to a full, rolling boil. The temperature will drop once you add the pasta, so make sure its boiling before dropping in the pasta. Add a pinch of salt to the water.
3. Gently stir short pasta immediately after adding to water; let spaghetti and long cuts soften for a minute before stirring.
4. Try a piece with a fork (carefully) in order to see if it’s ready before turning off the stove.
5. Place the strainer in the sink, and carefully pour the pasta and water into it.Once all the water has drained, return the macaroni to the pot and set it on an oven mitt or the stove top (just make sure the burner beneath it is turned off!). Cover the pot with a lid.
Cheese Sauce recipe;
6. In a separate, large saucepan, heat oil and butter over medium heat. When the butter has melted into the oil, add flour and mix it well with a whisk (a fork or slotted spoon will also work). Continue to gently stir this mixture for about three minutes, or until it’s smooth and begins to turn light brown.
7. Slowly add the milk to the mixture, and continue to stir with a whisk (or fork, or slotted spoon). Let this mixture cook for a few minutes, stirring it frequently, until it reaches a low boil (bubbles reach the surface, but don’t break immediately) and starts to thicken.
8. Stir in two cups of shredded cheddar cheese, about half a cup at a time. Continue stirring until all the cheese has melted.
9. Taste the sauce (carefully– it’ll be hot); add salt, pepper, and nutmeg (optional) until it’s perfectly delicious.
10. Pour the sauce over the cooked macaroni. Gently stir until the macaroni is completely coated in sauce.
11. Serve and enjoy!