Baş harfi N olan ingilizce kız isimleri, erkek isimleri ve unisex isimler. N harfi ile başlayan ingilizce bebek isimleri.
N Harfi İle Başlayan İngilizce İnsan İsimleri
N HARFİYLE BAŞLAYAN İNGİLİZCE KIZ BEBEK İSİMLERİ
- Nadia / Nastasia / Neoma / Nigella / Nora
- Nadine / Natalie / Nereida / Nila / Noreen
- Nahara / Natasha / Nerissa / Nilda / Norma
- Naima / Natividad / Nettie / Nimra / Normandie
- Nalani / Neda / Neva / Nina / Novia
- Nan / Nedra / Nevaeh / Nissa / Nuala
- Nancy / Neema / Nhung / Nita / Nydia
- Nanette / Neka / Niamh / Nixie / Nyimbo
- Naomi / Nell / Nicola / Nola / Nysa
- Narcissa / Nemi / Nidia / Nona /
N HARFİYLE BAŞLAYAN İNGİLİZCE ERKEK BEBEK İSİMLERİ
- Nairn / Nathan / Neo / Nikhil / Normand
- Najee / Naval / Nephi / Nikolai / Norris
- Nakul / Naveen / Nessim / Nimrod / Norton
- Naphtali / Ned / Nestor / Ninian / Norval
- Napoleon / Nehemiah / Neville / Nissim / Norwood
- Narciso / Neil / Newland / Noah / Nova
- Nash / Neilson / Newton / Nolan / Nuno
- Nasir / Nelson / Nicholas / Norbert / Nunzio
- Nataniele / Nemo / Nigel / Norman / Nyoka
N HARFİYLE BAŞLAYAN İNGİLİZCE UNİSEX İSİMLER
- Nakia / Nikita / Noel
The name Natalie is of Latin origin, meaning “birthday of the Lord” or “Christmas.” It is derived from the Latin phrase natale domini meaning “birth of the Lord.” Natalie is a variation of the name Natalia, which comes from Russian and French traditions. One of the earliest recorded Natalies was the wife of the 4th-century martyr Saint Adrian of Nicomedia in Turkey. Natalie was venerated as a saint as well in the Orthodox Church and her name became common among Eastern Christians.
Nancy is a traditionally feminine name meaning “favor,” or “grace.” It has Hebrew and French roots and was introduced to England in the 1200s as a nickname for Anne or Ancy (the latter itself being a nickname for Annis, a Medieval English version of Agnes).
The name Napoleon is boy’s name of Greek origin meaning “lion of the new city”.
The name Nettie is girl’s name of English origin meaning “plant”. You may never have known a Nettie personally, but there well might be one hidden in your family history, considering that she was a Top 100 name until 1901 and stayed on the Social Security list until 1962.