İçinde Nephew geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler ve anlamları. Nephew ingilizce cümle içinde kullanımı. Nephew ile ilgili ingilizce cümle örnekleri
Nephew İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- ***My sister enjoys keeping her nephew in the afternoons and it helps me get work done as well.
- ***His brother’s son was the only nephew in the family since all of the other children were girls.
- ***Watching her nephew saunter down the drive, the proud aunt couldn’t help but notice how much he resembled her late brother.
- ***My nephew will be watching my dog at his house while I join his parents on a sibling ski trip.
- ***Each nephew received a football as a gift from the aunts and uncles of the football crazed family.
- ***Tom is my nephew.
- ***I have two nephews.
- ***Is Tom your nephew?
- ***Tom is Mary’s nephew.
- ***I have a nephew. He’s a bartender.
- ***Tom isn’t Mary’s son, but her nephew.
- ***My sister’s son Jimmy is my favorite nephew.
- ***John is my nephew.
- ***My nephew is allergic to eggs.
- ***He is not my son, but my nephew.
- ***All her money went to her nephew.
- ***My nephew was excused because of his youth.
- ***My nephew was accustomed to staying up late.
- ***A nephew is a son of one’s brother or sister.
- ***I have a nephew who would be perfect for this job.
- ***Because my nephew was still young, he was forgiven.
- ***Since my nephew was still young, he was let off the hook.
- ***She refused to put up with her boisterous nephews anymore.
- ***Because my nephew was still young, they cut him some slack.
- ***My younger sister has two sons, which means I have two nephews.
- ***According to the contract you may take three days of bereavement leave for your uncle’s funeral, but only one for your nephew‘s.