İçinde Nevertheless geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler. Nevertheless ingilizce cümle içinde kullanımı. Nevertheless ile ilgili ingilizce cümle örnekleri
Nevertheless İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- ***I know it was an accident, but the window is broken nevertheless, and you’re going to have to pay for it.
- ***It cost a fortune to renovate our house; nevertheless, it was worth it.
- ***Jenna doesn’t normally seem to like parties, but she seemed to have had a good time at the Christmas party this year nevertheless.
- ***You may have failed the level, but your Spanish has improved a lot nevertheless.
- ***He is not our best worker, but nevertheless he tries very hard.
- ***My salary is pretty low, but nevertheless I really enjoy what I’m doing.
- ***Cam is not much of an artist, but he has a lot of fun with his painting nevertheless.
- ***Pearl S. Buck once observed that euthanasia is a long, smooth-sounding word, and it conceals its danger as long, smooth words do, but the danger is there nevertheless.
- **Zeno once wrote that well-being is attained by little and little, and nevertheless is no little thing itself.
- ***Carol Glassman once observed that it is the woman who is ultimately held responsible for pregnancy. While not being allowed to have control over her body, she is nevertheless held responsible for its products.
- ***Herman Melville once remarked that if you begin the day with a laugh, you may nevertheless end it with a sob and a sigh.
- ***Queen Elizabeth I once stated, Though the sex to which I belong is considered weak, you will nevertheless find me a rock that bends to no wind.
- ***We didn’t get the contract we tried for, but nevertheless, we learned a lot by going through the process.
- ***Sharon doesn’t have a lot of experience with this sort of thing, but she may be able to help you nevertheless.
***My neighbors are sometimes very noisy, but we get along quite well nevertheless.
- ***She doesn’t earn much, but she loves her job nevertheless.
- ***We didn’t go anywhere exotic for our holiday. nevertheless, we had a simply wonderful time.
- ***You may have apologized to your sister, but you have seriously hurt her feelings nevertheless, and I want you to think about that.
- ***My grandfather doesn’t speak a word of English, but he manages to do all his shopping, and somehow communicate with the people around him nevertheless.
- ***Peter doesn’t generally enjoy sports, but he seemed to have had a lot of fun playing in the baseball tournament nevertheless.
- ***Though he was entirely unafraid of the British, Gandhi was nevertheless afraid of the dark, and always slept with a light burning by his bed.