P harfiyle başlayan ingilizce fiiller, 2. ve 3. halleri (past, past participle) ve türkçe anlamları. P ile İngilizce fiiller (verbs) listesi.
P Harfi İle Başlayan İngilizce Fiiller ve Anlamları
Verb / Simple Past / Past Participle / Türkçesi
- Paint / Painted / Painted / boyamak
I need to paint the bookcase.
We’re going to paint the room yellow.
The classroom wall was painted with clouds and rainbows.
- Park / Parked / Parked / park etmek
- pay / paid / paid / ödemek
- Phone / Phoned / phoned / telefon etmek
- Pick / Picked / Picked / seçmek
I’ll pick you up in ten minutes.
She picked a flower for her mother.
Can you pick me up at the station?
- Play / Played / Played / Oynatmak
Tom was good at playing chess.
Polly was playing with her teddy bear.
All they want to do is sit around playing computer games.
- Pray / Prayed / Prayed / dua etmek
I thank you for it, and pray that God will bless you.
I came up here to pray for the most important things.
- Print / Printed / Printed / yazdırmak
Her poem was beautifully printed on decorative paper.
The wedding invitations were badly printed.
- prove / proved / proved, proven / kanıtlamak
- Pull / Pulled / Puled / çekmek
She pulled the curtain aside.
If you pull too hard, the chain will break.
- Punch / Punched / Punched / yumruk atmak
- Punish / Punished / Punished / cezalandırmak
I can neither punish him if he does wrong nor reward him if he does right.
I’m not asking you to punish the men.
We must punish the villain who has caused the ruin of Moscow.
- Purchase / Purchased / Purchased / satın almak
They would purchase a few things for Christmas tomorrow.
Later he took her to town to purchase a car.
- Push / Pushed / Pushed / itmek
You were trying to push me off the bed.
His job is to push a button if he sees anything suspicious.
Our goals are to push forward, not pull back.
- put / put / put / koymak