İçinde Prerequisite (önkoşul) geçen İngilizce örnek cümleler ve anlamları. Prerequisite ingilizce cümle içinde kullanımı. Prerequisite ile ilgili İngilizce cümle örnekleri
Prerequisite İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- *** Define to the concept of action libera in cause in our country criminal law is the prerequisite and foundation of study.
- *** The prerequisite for heathy Developvhent of education is that the educational structure must be fit for the development of economy.
- *** If a paragon path has a specific class as a prerequisite, you must either be a member of that class or have selected a multiclass feat for the indicated class.
- *** The only prerequisite for this tutorial is that you already have a basic understanding of Emacs, which you can gain by taking the first tutorial in this series.
- *** Experimental results show that under prerequisite of accuracy and complexity, the method improves the operating clock and processing rate.
- *** The original DSR calculation is completed under prerequisite conditions of constant topological structure, operation condition and disturbance.
- *** Regret is not only the wake to the thing but also the prerequisite to correct.
- *** The basic prerequisite for reading this book is a familiarity with the number system.
- *** Therefore, maintaining brain cell health and plasticity throughout life are prerequisite to learning and memory capacity.
- *** Conformity is the prerequisite of political survival.
- *** At present, the focus locates on the theoretical prerequisite and exploration on grammatical construction.
*** This non – profit project to provide a prerequisite for operating capital.
- *** In many Third World regions land reform remains a prerequisite for development.
- *** So , putting more funds and money also the prerequisite conditions the following works’smooth implementation.
- *** The prerequisite for cavitation is that there exists an area in which absolute pressure is lower than or equal to vaporization pressure.
- *** Party membership was an essential prerequisite of a successful career.
- *** It also offers an unaccredited undergraduate program in architecture that can be used as a prerequisite to a graduate degree.
- *** Correct decision – making is an important prerequisite for success in all work.
- *** High-quality accounting standards are prerequisite for high quality accounting information. A good accounting setup procedure is to ensure the development of high-quality accounting standards.
- *** A command of information is the necessary prerequisite to the scientific consideration of any subject.
- *** Technology was not, however, the only prerequisite for the development of mass communication.
- *** Prerequisite: STAT 250. Emphasis on applications. Topics include analysis of variance, multiple regression, and nonparametric inference. A statistical computer package is used for data analysis.
- *** Mobile Robot effective recognition of their work environment, perception and reconstruction, is the autonomous navigation and environment-based exploration Foundation and prerequisite conditions.
- *** Under the prerequisite of ensuring the splitting strength of concrete, the concrete proportioning was optimized, and the tests on crack resistance of concrete were performed.
- *** The establishment of the trade account is the prerequisite and one of the foundations for the commercial banks’ risk management.
- *** When developing transportation-hub business, it is necessary to study fully its prerequisite conditions, suitable types and market strategy. The article makes a through study on the issue.
- *** In fact, the wedding is not important what color the most important prerequisite is to color match with the bride.
- *** The use of a good sealing or retaining shield is a prerequisite to prevent grease leaking from the bearing arrangement.