İçinde Religious geçen İngilizce örnek cümleler. Religious kelimesinin İngilizce cümle içinde kullanımı ile ilgili olarak örnek cümlelerin yer aldığı sayfamız.
Religious İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- *** People in some religious orders make a vow of celibacy.
- *** This is the largest religious celebration in the rich areas.
- *** From a distance, they seem to be painted with venerable religious inscriptions.
- *** The trouble stemmed from religious bodies vying for political power.
- *** Gary’s religious policies proved equally unsatisfactory to the militant Quakers, and in 1706 they prevailed on the proprietors in London to remove Cary and appoint councillor William Glover in his place.
- *** There are also a few religious and mythological scenes.
- *** In addition, the “abominable snowman” has a religious significance to the people of some Himalayan countries.
- *** For 30 years, Donald helped the Jesuits on scientific and religious publications and protected them in instances of persecution.
- *** They had joined a religious order and dedicated their lives to prayer and good works.
- *** People in some religious orders remain chaste.
- *** The late 19th century was a time of religious revival.
- *** It began as a religious organization, but these days it is purely secular.
*** Throughout history religious minorities have been persecuted .
- *** Wit Wolzek claimed the legislation could impinge on privacy, self determination and respect for religious liberty.
- *** Implicit in the poem’s closing lines are the poet’s own religious doubts.
- *** She gave religious attention to the doctor’s orders.
- *** She was in a trancelike state of religious ecstasy.
- *** It’s a quite profound story, with powerful religious overtones.
- *** He took an extreme position on religious matters.
- *** The meetings were noted for their deeply religious tone.
- *** How relevant is religious education to most children?
- *** The bombing symbolizes the worst of religious fanaticism .
- *** Priests have witnessed an increase in religious intolerance.
- *** His arrest for lewd behaviour seriously damaged his credibility as a religious leader.
- *** They are both very religious and felt it was a gift from God.
- *** If this happens it will change the face of religious broadcasting.
- *** He encouraged moderation and toleration on religious issues.
- *** The militants see no contradiction in using violence to bring about a religious state.
- *** Reports of torture and mass executions in Serbia’s detention camps have outraged the world’s religious leaders.
- *** She’s opposed to religious education in schools.
- *** Religious programmes will be the first to get the axe if she’s put in charge of the station.
- *** A stanch advocate of religious liberties and of the separation of church and state, he ably defended these principles in his forceful sermons and writings, including Memoire sur les lihertes des cultes (1826), Essai sur la conscience (1829), Essai sur la manifestation des convictions religieuses (1842), and Du socialisme considere dans son principe (1846).