İçinde Roll geçen İngilizce örnek cümleler ve anlamları. Roll İngilizce cümle içinde kullanımı. Roll ile ilgili İngilizce cümle örnekleri.
- Roll the ball to me.
- He was absent at roll call.
- The role of the student was to roll the ball across the floor.
- They had bought a sausage roll each and held a bottle of pop in their hands.
- She listened to the crash and roll of the surf below.
- I recently came across the first roll of film I ever shot.
- Pull your knees into your chest, hugging them, and roll into a ball.
- If he could, he would have let the words roll off his tongue.
- The roll sent to the king.
- The roll destroyed.
- On the day of the festival, Baruch took the roll in his hand, and stationed himself at a very public place, at the entrance of one of the great courts of the Temple; there, calling upon the people to hear him, he began to read.
- The officers then, leaving the roll in one of their own apartments, went to the king, and reported the facts to him.
- Some other persons who were standing by interfered, and earnestly begged the king not to allow the roll to be burned.
- Then Lucy could take hold of the end of the yarn, and roll the ball about upon the floor, and let the kitten run after it.
- Lucy wanted to help Royal roll it along, and Royal allowed her to do it, though he could roll it very easily himself alone; for it was empty and light.
- Royal attempted to roll this box out; but he found it much harder to move than the barrel was.
- And suppose that, after I had gone and left you, the fire should fall down, and some coals roll out upon the floor, would it not be your duty to get up, and brush them back?