Saklambaç, hide and seek oyununun ingilizce anlatımı, kuralları. İngilizce hide and seek rules.
Saklambaç (Hide and Seek);
1- Select the players. The first thing you need to do to play “Hide and Seek” is to recruit players. At least two players are needed to play the game. Naturally, however, the more players you have, the better.
2. Set down rules. If you do not set down rules, you will have people running to places that shouldn’t be hidden in — either antiques end up breaking or private places get intruded upon — or someone gets stuck in a washing machine. And, people may run outside when everybody’s inside. Block off rooms like the attic, parents’ bedrooms, any room that holds heirlooms, and bedrooms. Or let people hide in those places, just say things like, “All right, you are allowed to hide in my bedroom, just don’t mess up the bed and put everything back in its place.”
3. Find a suitable location. An outdoor location works best, although indoors is fine for rainy days. It will be necessary to set boundaries for hiding or you will have players running off to too many far-off locations. It’s not called Run a Mile and Go Seek!
4. Determine who will be “It.” Working out who is “It” can be done a variety of ways, for instance: the youngest person might be “It” first; or the person whose birthday is next might be “It” first; or use an elimination word game, such as “One Potato, Two Potato” or similar game.
5. Begin the game. Once the person who will be “It” has been chosen, he or she stays at home base, closes his or her eyes and begins counting out loud to 10 at a steady pace. Or 20, or 50, or 100 — or they could say a rhyme or sing a song. Anything that kills some time so everyone else can go hide! Make sure to establish this first and that everybody knows how long they have!
6. Go hide! All of the players who are not “It” should run off and quietly hide from the player who is counting. The person who is “It” is not allowed to peek at the players hiding from him or her. Make sure you’re quiet as you’re hiding or “It” can use his or her ears to tell the general direction you went.
7. Begin the seeking. Once the player who is “It” has finished counting, he or she yells “Ready or not, here I come!” At this point, they must try to find all of the other players who have hidden. Be sure to look with your eyes and listen with your ears, seeker! When you see them, be sure to tag them.
8. Change the person who is “It.” The player who gets found first becomes “It” in the next round of the game. You could play it that once one person is found it’s the next round, or you could play it that everyone has to be found before the next round can begin.