İçinde Selfish geçen İngilizce örnek cümleler. Selfish kelimesinin İngilizce cümle içinde kullanımı ile ilgili olarak örnek cümlelerin yer aldığı sayfamız.
Selfish İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- *** Your sister is a selfish girl and that goes for you, too.
- *** It was selfish of him to leave all the work to you.
- *** Nobody but you could be so selfish.
- *** He was obviously acting purely out of selfish interest.
- *** He is not only arrogant but also selfish.
- *** Don’t be so selfish it’s share and share alike in this house.
- *** He criticized the selfish attitude of certain sectional interests.
- *** Money is not the root of all eviles as is usually claimed, what is the root of all evils is the lust for money, that is the excessive, selfish and greedy pusuit of mnoey.
- *** She thinks that young people today are becoming increasingly selfish, and worship at the shrine of individual happiness and gratification.
- ***He’s really selfish.
- ***A selfish man thinks of nothing but his own feelings.
- ***Since he was known to be a selfish man, Darren never paid his child support even though he had plenty of money.
- ***Davis regretted his selfish behavior by not spending more time with his children while they were growing up.
- *** Susan and Deborah share an intensely selfish, egotistic streak.
- *** They painted him to be indecisive, negative, and selfish.
- *** I call his behaviour mean and selfish.
- ***The kindergartner had a selfish attitude when he would never share toy with the other children.
- ***Kelly’s selfish tendencies to shop all day with her husband’s paycheck resulted in a divorce.
- ***The selfish socialite would speak ill about anyone she considered inferior.
- ***She never considers anyone but herself – she’s totally selfish!
- ***You must learn to share and not be so selfish.
- ***I used to think he was a friend of mine, but now I’ve got his number; he’s completely selfish.
- ***It passes all belief that he could have been so selfish.
- ***Left you, did she? It serves you right for being so selfish.
- ***It was difficult to avoid the impression that he was assisting them for selfish reasons.
- ***You wrong me if you think I only did it for selfish reasons.