İçinde September geçen İngilizce örnek cümleler. September kelimesinin İngilizce cümle içinde kullanımı ile ilgili olarak örnek cümlelerin yer aldığı sayfamız.
September İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- *** Operation Market Garden (September 17-25, 1944) was a military operation of the Allied Forces during World War II, which involved some 100,000 soldiers.
- *** Montgomery set the date to execute Operation Market Garden: Sunday, September 17, 1944.
- ***Today is September first.
- ***It will soon be September.
- ***School reopens in September.
- *** The airborne part of the plan was made concrete by a team of 27 officers, headed by Lt. Gen. Lewis Brereton, meeting at his headquarters in Sunninghill Park, near from London, September 10, 1944.
- ***I’ll be sixteen in September.
- ***This September was very rainy.
- ***They stayed in Rome till September.
- ***I got back from Europe in September.
- ***School starts in September in Europe.
- ***Scotland can be very warm in September.
- ***The dry spell continued into September.
- ***He issued his report in September, 2000.
- ***He was eager to return to school in September.
- ***He got into this school in September last year.
- ***In September, 1929, stock prices stopped rising.
- ***The date on the calendar was September 23, 1964.
- ***I hope to have my car paid off by next September.
- ***The first sign of trouble came in September 1945.
- ***The president left Washington in early September.
- ***Their assignments were handed in on September 1st.
- ***I am working full-time at a bookshop until the end of September.
- ***We will be studying at the University of San Francisco in September.
- ***I will see you on next Tuesday, that is to say, the 10th of September.
- ***In September, there are just a few people here and there on the beach.
- ***On September 26, 1959, the strongest typhoon in Japan’s recorded history hit Nagoya.