İçinde Son (erkek evlat) geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler ve anlamları. Son ile ilgili ingilizce cümle örnekleri.
- ***I put my son through college.
- ***Your son‘s spine is slightly curved, and may give him back problems as he grows older.
- ***We don’t have much sway over our son now that he’s 18.
- ***I found my son in his usual hiding place behind the couch when we were playing hide and seek.
- ***She may well be proud of her only son.
- ***The mother will not be at ease until she hears of her son‘s safe arrival.
- ***He could not send his son to school.
- ***My son came to my room.
- ***As the father of a hockey player, he spends a lot of time shuttling his son between home and the arena.
- ***Convention dictates that the oldest son in Japanese society cares for the parents when they are old.
- ***Our son was unable to keep up with the class.
- ***Pocahontas and her husband John Rolfe had one son named Thomas who was born and educated in England, but settled in Virginia.
- ***He must buy a new bicycle for his son.
- ***He had his son die last year.
- ***The extraction of my son‘s wisdom teeth took about half an hour.