İçinde Thus geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler. Thus ingilizce cümle içinde kullanımı. Thus ile ilgili ingilizce cümle örnekleri
Thus İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- ***Our galaxy is filled with gas and dust that makes distant stars look fainter and thus appear farther away than they really are.
- ***The guru’s followers believed everything he said, and were thus horrified to discover he was a fake.
- ***Albert Einstein once stated that the unleashed power of the atom has changed everything save our modes of thinking, and we thus drift toward unparalleled catastrophes.
- ***Jawaharlal Nehru once stated that capitalist society tends to make the rich richer, and the poor poorer, and thus increase the gap between them.
- ***Author Boris Pasternak once suggested that art always meditates on death, and thus always creates life.
- ***The company is planning to cut staff by over 30%, thus reducing costs.
- ***The ballet teacher instructed her young students, Point you toes thus, and raise your arms.
- ***Despite the severity of the storm, there have been no deaths reported thus far.
- ***Thus far, we have over 400 students registered in our language program.
- ***He doesn’t speak English, and thus it has been very hard for him to find a job.
- ***They hadn’t listened to the news on the radio. thus, they were unaware of the approaching storm.
- ***She didn’t do any of the homework, and thus, she failed the course.
- ***She has consistently scored in the top five percent at the university and is thus expected to win a number of scholarships.
- ***In Canada, the original policy regarding the native peoples was to isolate them on segregated reserves, thus freeing most of the land for use by Europeans.
- Today, an astonishing 77 percent of the people in the world have mobile devices and thus access to all kinds of better care via telemedicine.
- Thus it is that my friends have made the story of my life.
- It can take growth for granted and thus overtax.
- The eastern headwaters of the Senegal thus drain a large area adjacent to the upper Niger.