İçinde İngilizce Unanimously kelimesi geçen İngilizce cümle örnekleri. Unanimously ile ilgili cümleler, cümle kurma örnekleri.
Unanimously İle İlgili Cümleler
- *** This was then ratified unanimously by the FA Board on Thursday.
- *** The Supreme Court unanimously confirmed transportation to achieve racial balance.
- *** In 1958, the Supreme Court of the United States unanimously revoked this judgment.
- *** The Supreme Court of the United States unanimously rejected the constitutional challenge of the Sarbanes-Oxley Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), also known as Peekaboo.
- *** Both chambers voted unanimously in favor of the decision.
- *** The movement of the three progressive democrats was unanimously authorized by the party’s representatives.
- *** Only yesterday, or so it seems, Wall Street’s equity analysts almost unanimously hailed a new economic paradigm.
- *** Suddenly interested in the achievement of poor black schoolchildren, experts, federal officials and policymakers, they unanimously condemn the Ebanos for lowering standards.
- *** The new president, elected unanimously by the board members, was Mr. Neville Creed.
- *** The next candidate, Richard Baxter, was elected unanimously the first time they heard him preach.
- *** The commission voted unanimously for a 38-page reading and writing standard that includes a section on listening and speaking skills.
- *** Papandreou, 71, was unanimously re-elected as Pasok’s leader in a party congress on September 23, 1990.
- *** In separate ballots, the panel unanimously agreed to issue 43 citations.
- *** Tomkinson, of Bishopston, Bristol, was unanimously convicted of both violations.
- *** This was seconded and taken unanimously.
- *** In May 1819 he was unanimously elected as a member of the board of examiners of the College of Veterinarians, succeeding Cline.
- *** They also voted unanimously to approve adding three more pages to the minutes of a meeting on July 10.
- *** Forrester unanimously man the party in all of them.
- *** The election of the standing committee of legal experts to draft the constitution, adopted unanimously by the assembly, was surprising.
- *** The Argives voted unanimously to maintain the right of the supplicant.