V harfiyle başlayan ingilizce fiiller, 2. ve 3. halleri (past, past participle) ve türkçe anlamları. V ile İngilizce fiiller (verbs) listesi.
V Harfi İle Başlayan İngilizce Fiiller ve Anlamları
Verb / Simple Past / Past Participle / Türkçesi
- to vacate / vacated / vacated / boşaltmak
- to vaccinate / vaccinated / vaccinated / aşı yapmak
- to validate / validated / validated / Doğrulamak
- to value / valued / valued / değer vermek
He has come to value her advice and support
- to variegate / variegated / variegated / çeşitlendirmek
- to varnish / varnished / varnished / cilalamak
- to vary / varied / varied / değişmek
- to vaticinate / vaticinated / vaticinated / kehanette bulunmak
You might vaticinate about the next day’s weather
- to vegetate / vegetated / vegetated / büyümek
- to veil / veiled / veiled / örtmek
- to veneer / veneered / veneered / kaplamak
- to venerate / venerated / venerated / takdir etmek
- to ventilate / ventilated / ventilated / havalandırmak
- to venture / ventured / ventured / girişim yapmak
And even if I were to venture home, what was I to do with Columbine?
- to verify / verified / verified / doğrulamak için
- to versify / versified / versified / çeşitlendirmek
- to veto / vetoed / vetoed / veto etmek
- to vex / vexed / vexed / sinirlendirmek
- to vibrate / vibrated / vibrated / titretmek
When you blow into the instrument, the air vibrates the reed
- to victimize / victimized / victimized / mağdur etmek
- to view / viewed / viewed / görüntülemek
- to vindicate / vindicated / vindicated / hakaret etmek
- to violate / violated / violated / ihlal etmek
He was arrested for violating his parole
- to visit / visited / visited / ziyaret etmek
- to visualize / visualized / visualized / görselleştirmek
She tried to visualize the scene he was describing.
- to vitrify / vitrified / vitrified / vitrifiye etmek
- to vitriolize / vitriolized / vitriolized / vitriolize etmek
- to vocalize / vocalized / vocalized / seslendirmek
- to voice / voiced / voiced / söylemek
- to volatilize / volatilized / volatilized / uçurmak
The fires burn so hot that they volatilize soil nitrogen into the air, removing those nutrients from the area too.
- to vomit / vomited / vomited / kusmak
The dog vomited on the floor.
The patient was vomiting blood.
- to vote / voted / voted / oylamak
- to vow / vowed / vowed / yemin etmek
- to vulcanize / vulcanized / vulcanized / vulkanize etmek
- to vulgarize / vulgarized / vulgarized / basitleştirmek