V harfi ile başlayan ingilizce ülkeler, bayrakları ve Türkçeleri nelerdir? V harfiyle ingilizce ülkeler ve anlamları listesi.
V Harfi İle Başlayan İngilizce Ülkeler
Aşağıda tablodaki ülkelerden birinin ingilizce tanıtımını bulabilirsiniz.
The country of Venezuela is officially named the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela. It is located on South America’s northern coast, bordering Guyana, Brazil and Columbia, as well as the Caribbean Sea. Prior to the Spanish Conquest Venezuela’s region had been inhabited for thousands of years by indigenous people. New diseases brought by the Europeans reduced the population of indigenous people while the Spanish colonized the region. In 1811 Venezuela declared independence but it wasn’t until 1830 that it became an independent separate country. Government and military struggles have continued until today, including protests, coups, and demonstrations.
- Venezuela was originally named Veneziola, after the city of Venice, because of its stilt houses that reminded the explorers (who first visited the area) of Venice.
- Venezuela is considered to be one of the world’s most mega-diverse countries due to its large variety of wildlife and habitats.
- Venezuela covers an area of 353,841 square miles.
- The population of Venezuela today is approximately 28.5 million people.
- Venezuela’s capital city and its largest city is Caracas. Its official name is Santiago de Leon de Caracas.
- Venezuela is the 33rd largest country in the world.
- Fifty percent of Venezuela’s population is Mestizos, and the rest of Venezuela’s people are indigenous and African people.
- Venezuela has twenty-three states, and has a total of 335 municipalities.
- Venezuela’s monetary unit is the bolivar fuerte.
- Venezuela’s official language is Castilian. Other languages spoken in Venezuela include Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Arabic, and Spanish. English is the most commonly used foreign language in Venezuela.
- Half of government revenue is derived from the petroleum sector.
- Venezuela’s highest mountain is Pico Bolivar, at 16,335 feet tall. It is located in the Andes Mountains northern extension.
- The tallest waterfall in the world is Angel Falls, and it is located in Venezuela.
- The largest rodents in the world are capybara, and can be found living in Venezuela.
- Manatees, giant anteaters, three-toed sloths, two-toed sloths, jaguars, and Orinoco crocodiles can be found in Venezuela.
- There are more than 1400 different species of birds found in Venezuela.
- Venezuela’s national bird is the yellow-orange Venezuelan Troupial.
- Venezuela has more than 25,000 orchid species. Its national flower is the ‘flor de mayo orchid’.
- Venezuela’s national instrument is the cuatro, which is a small guitar.
- Venezuela’s national dance is the joropo, which is a waltz type of dance.
- Venezuela has had a national professional baseball league since 1945. Baseball is also Venezuela’s favorite sport.
- Venezuela has one of the world’s largest natural gas reserves.
- Venezuela has the world’s 2nd largest oil reserve. It is also one of the top crude exporters in the world.
- Major agriculture in Venezuela includes corn, sorghum, eggs, milk, sugarcane, bananas, rice, vegetables, and coffee, as well as fish, pork and beef.
- Major industry in Venezuela includes tourism, ecotourism, real estate, aluminum, steel, iron ore, food processing, petroleum, and construction materials.
- Major exports from Venezuela include agricultural products, petroleum, steel, bauxite and aluminum.
- The longest river in Venezuela is the Orinoco River.
- Venezuela has a tropical, hot and humid climate.