W harfiyle başlayan ingilizce fiiller, 2. ve 3. halleri (past, past participle) ve türkçe anlamları. W ile İngilizce fiiller (verbs) listesi.
W Harfi İle Başlayan İngilizce Fiiller ve Anlamları
Verb / Simple Past / Past Participle / Türkçesi
- Wait / Waited / Waited / beklemek
She had to wait for the right moment, when she wouldn’t risk losing him.
- wake / woke / waken / uyanmak, uyandırmak
- Walk / Walked / Walked / yürümek
I can walk to school in ten minutes.
- Want / Wanted / Wanted / istemek
She didn’t want the family picture, as that was the one they used in the newspaper.
- Warn / Warned / Warned / uyarmak
Go up the hill and watch for cars so you can warn anyone before they get to the curve.
- waylay / waylaid / waylaid / pusuda beklemek
- wear / wore / worn / giymek, eskitmem
She had to wear a borrowed dress for the graduation party.
- weave / wove / woven, weaved / dokunmak, örmek
They also weave cloth, make pottery and smelt iron.
- wed / wed, wedded / wed, wedded / evlendirmek
- weep / wept / wept / ağlamak
She sat with her head on his shoulder for a moment then began to weep softly.
- wet / wet, wetted / wet, wetted / ıslatmak, kutlamak
- win / won / won / kazanmak
After you beat me and win the election, there’s no way you can fire me.
- wind / wound / wound / çevirmek, kurmak, öttürmek
- Wink / Winked / Winked / kırpmak
She winked at me as she asked what I was doing tonight.
- withdraw / withdrew / withdrew / geri çekmek, geri almak
I must withdraw some money from the bank.
- withstand / withstood / withstood / karşı koymak, direnmek
I couldn’t withstand the rigors of army life.
- Worry / Worried / Worried / endişe etmek
If you’re worried about the condition of the vehicle you will be renting, try to visit the limousine company before you book to take a look at their fleet
- wring / wrang / wrung / burmak, burarak sıkmak
- write / wrote / written / yazmak
Please write down your name and phone number