D harfiyle başlayan ingilizce fiiller, 2. ve 3. halleri (past, past participle) ve türkçe anlamları. D ile İngilizce fiiller (verbs) listesi.
D Harfi İle Başlayan İngilizce Fiiller ve Anlamları
Verb / Simple Past / Past Participle / Türkçesi
- Damage / Damaged / Damaged / hasar vermek
Apparently the man had never entered the house and no damage was done.
The Others had managed to disintegrate his condo without a hint of damage elsewhere.
- Dance / Danced / Danced / dans etmek
- deal / dealt / dealt / pay etmek, vermek, iş yapmak
- Deliver / Delivered / Delivered / teslim etmek
- Destroy / Destroyed / Destroyed / yıkmak
We know it is easier to destroy than to create.
We don’t know who can, but we know who can destroy our efforts.
- dig / dug / dug / kazmak
- dive / dived, dove / dived / dalmak
She dove into the swimming pool.
The children like to dive off the boat.
The competitors will be diving from the highest platform.
Many people enjoy diving on the island’s coral reefs.
- Divide / Divided / Divided / bölmek
- do / did / done / yapmak
- Drag / Dragged / Dragged / sürüklemek
You can come with me quietly, or I can drag you out of here.
You couldn’t drag me in that place.
- draw / drew / drown / çizmek, çekmek
He carefully drew a picture of his wife.
Lisa did the best she could to draw a map on the small piece of paper.
- dream / dreamt / dreamt / rüya görmek
Did you dream while you napped on the sofa?
If you do, perhaps I will dream again for you some time
- drink / drank / drunk / içmek
He wasn’t allowed to drink the juice he liked anymore.
I won’t drink and won’t play till I get reinstated.
- drive / drove / driven / sürmek
He was too drunk to drive home.
This weekend she would drive out and talk to him.
- dwell / dwelt / dwelt / ikamet etmek
She didn’t have time to dwell on her final victory.
They dwell in communal houses, and live chiefly by hunting.