İçinde Forever geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler ve anlamları. Forever ingilizce cümle içinde kullanımı. Forever ile ilgili ingilizce cümle örnekleri
- ***I will love you forever
- ***The earth is a dynamic planet which has been forever changing throughout time.
- ***The World Trade Center will be forever equated with the terrible images of 9/11.
- ***There is a Mongolian proverb which states that greed keeps men forever poor, and even the abundance of this world will not make them rich.
- ***The old man was forever haunted by the memory of his wife’s last words to him, spoken as she lay dying in his arms.
- ***The political landscape of Eastern Europe was changed forever by the fall of communism.
- ***The landscape of the country has been changed forever with the logging of the forest.
- ***Jeanne-Marie Roland once stated that people who know how to employ themselves always find leisure moments, while those who do nothing are forever in a hurry.
- ***Nelson Mandela once observed that we must use time creatively, and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.
- ***It must feel weird to know that you’ll be leaving here forever in a few days.
- ***There is an Iranian proverb which observes that an arrow can be pulled out of a wound, but a hurtful word stays forever in your heart.
- ***I am forever in trouble.
- ***He keeps on talking forever if you listen to him.
- ***He is forever complaining about something.