L harfiyle başlayan ingilizce fiiller, 2. ve 3. halleri (past, past participle) ve türkçe anlamları. L ile İngilizce fiiller (verbs) listesi.
L Harfi İle Başlayan İngilizce Fiiller ve Anlamları
Verb / Simple Past / Past Participle / Türkçesi
- Laugh / Laughed / Laughed / gülmek
He seldom laughed, but when he did he abandoned himself entirely to his laughter, and after such a laugh she always felt nearer to him.
- lay / laid / laid / yatırmak, koymak, sermek
- lead / led / led / önderlik etmek
- lean / leant / leant / eğilmek, meyletmek
You can lean on me if you get tired.
He is leaning against the rail.
She leaned on my shoulder.
Don’t lean against this wall.
- leap / leapt, leaped / leapt, leaped / sıçramak, zıplamak
- learn / leamt, learned / learnt, learned / öğrenmek
I have to learn to control myself.
You need to learn a few more things on your own.
You must learn to trust me.
- leave / left / left / ayrılmak, terk etmek
- lend / lent / lent / ödünç vermek
- let / let / let / izin vermek
She let me look at the photos.
She’d live on pizzas if we let her.
- lie / lay / lain / uzanmak
I’m going to lie down in the room.
There was a child lying on the ground.
- Lie / Lied / Lied / yalan söylemek
She was lying when she said she didn’t break the vase.
True to his word, he’d rather not know any answers than lie to inquisitors.
- light / lit, lighted / lit, lighted / yakmak, aydınlatmak
- Like / Liked / Liked / beğenmek
I like walking to work, but she liked to drive instead.”
- Listen / Listened / Listened / dinlemek
I tried to listen to him carefully.
He listened to my pitch, so he must be interested.
- lose / lost / lost / kaybetmek
She advised him to lose weight.
The government lost the argument over the pace of reform.
- Love / Loved / Loved / sevmek
I love you very dearly, because you have taught me so many lovely things about flowers, and birds, and people