İçinde A lot of geçen İngilizce örnek cümleler. A lot of kelimesinin İngilizce cümle içinde kullanımı, örnek cümleler.
A lot of İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- *** During our stay in Paris, we visited a lot of museums and galleries..
- *** I have put on a lot of weight. I’ll have to go on diet.
- *** I was asked a lot of questions during the interview..
- *** We met a lot of people during our holiday.
- *** There are a lot of people in the shop.
- *** We had a lot of problems with our car. In the end we sold it.
- *** Jack read a lot of books and magazines while he was ill.
- *** I have got such a lot of things to do that I don’t know where to begin.
- *** In the summer, it should be grown outdoors and given a lot of water.
- *** It is able to cover a lot of rough country in a day, and as a gundog its stamina is virtually limitless.
- *** There was a lot of negative publicity surrounding the movie.
- *** The reforms will inevitably involve a lot of new procedures for teachers.
- *** It takes a lot of time and effort to find recorded music that is suitable as an accompaniment to movement.
- *** This is putting a lot of pressure on the industry at this time.
- *** Last year they touched on the feat of beating the Warriors (Chris Paul’s injury did them a lot of damage) and this year they will also start with well-founded aspirations for glory.
*** There is a lot of potential here and real achievements have been made.
- ***A lot of snow falls in winter.
Lots of snow falls in winter.
- ***A lot of people went to the game.
Lots of people went to the game.
- ***You’ll have a lot of fun with this ageless game classic.
- ***In my last week in the apartment, I spent a lot of time packing and watching.
- ***There were a lot of things in the office.
- ***There are a lot of dogs in the street.
- ***I have a lot of time to answer your questions.
- ***I saw a lot of people waiting in the queue.
- ***We did have a lot of fun, didn’t we?
- ***We had a lot of animals around the house, and my grandparents had a farm.
- ***We spend a lot of time to think of ways to do things differently.
- ***My ears have seen a lot of earbuds to carry music into my head.
- ***I like basketball a lot.
- ***She’s a lot happier now than she was.
- ***I don’t go there a lot anymore.
- ***People who live in a region often know a lot about its environment.