İçinde Dislike geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler. Dislike kelimesinin ingilizce cümle içinde kullanımı. Dislike ile ilgili ingilizce cümle örnekleri.
Dislike İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- *** I’m starting to dislike her.
- ***We dislike violence.
- ***Many children dislike eggs.
- ***Do you think I dislike the task I propose to myself?
- ***You have no dislike of metaphors and parables?
- ***You must not dislike him because he makes you work.
- ***I dislike loudness of any kind.
- ***However much he might dislike being recognised.
- ***I dislike dogs because I am afraid of them.
- ***If you dislike someone or something, you find them unpleasant.
- ***We don’t serve liver often because so many people dislike it.
- ***Robert dislikes being called “Robbie”.
***I disliked her from the moment we met.
- ***I’m coming to dislike the taste of what they have done with margarine and these ‘healthy spreads’. Bleah!
- ***He wanted to write away his guilt for taking a sudden dislike to the young russian, blaming him for the tragedy.
- ***In the instant case the dislike of the sisters for each other for a variety of reasons is nihil ad rem.
- ***But if they dislike something, they should at least use reasoned analysis rather than wild sideswipes of opinion.
- ***The problem is that I have this childish belief in consistency and a dislike of double standards.
- ***Most of the westerners who met him, in Germany and America, took an instant dislike to what they saw as his arrogant and aloof personality.
- ***Although in the past I know I have fully expressed my dislike for getting taken to school by my parents, during rag week we really had no choice.
- ***There is a lot of people that dislike the federal government, but, he just went into action beyond anyone’s wildest nightmares.
- ***I personally dislike the look of real knots such as weaver’s knots or overhand knots.
- ***Jack Vettriano is not an artist whose work does anything for me, but I don’t dislike it so much that it strikes me dumb.
- ***I usually skip Checkpoint on National at five for the reasons alluded to above and also because I dislike its sometimes whiny, querulous tone.
- ***It’s easier to like or dislike abstract art, as any attempt at representational art is always prone to rapid criticism.
- ***The waiter also serves as a wine steward, so passengers generally need to know what vintages they like or dislike.
- ***Deia’s stepmom emerged underneath the staircase with a stack of neatly folded clothes and shot Vaius a look of dislike and poisonous curiosity.
- ***The addition of the larger screen and video capabilities are nice but I’m not keen on the squatness and I particularly dislike the colors.