İçinde İngilizce Famous kelimesi geçen İngilizce cümle örnekleri. Famous ile ilgili cümleler, cümle kurma örnekleri.
Famous İle İlgili Cümleler
- *** The Czechs were famous as musicians as early as the 15th century.
- *** He also edited a column, “Shouts and Murmurs,” for the New Yorker. Woollcott’s books, though mostly collections of journalistic writing, reveal the qualities that made him famous as a conversationalist and radio entertainer.
- *** The large and prestigious zoo is located in the Uptown area of the city, near the end of the famous streetcar line of St. Charles Avenue.
- *** The world famous zoo provided the perfect backdrop for the ten-kilometer race.
- *** At the world-famous San Diego zoo, animals will share their territory with roaming herds of Republicans.
- *** The most famous was the English composer John Dowland.
- *** Joseph Rodman Drake; (1795-1820), American poet and satirist, who, in collaboration with his close friend Fitz-Greene Halleck, published the famous Croaker Papers.
- *** The area has long been famous for tomatoes and also produces cotton, corn, peanuts, and water-melons.
- *** Famous wax figures are a popular tourist attraction.
- *** Lancelot and Elaine had an illegitimate son, Galahad, who became a famous gentleman of the Round Table.
- *** He once brought another famous theatrical gentleman in the seat.
- *** His famous ‘Swoosh’ is instantly recognizable, and Phil Knight has even tattooed it on his ankle.
- *** John, 7th Lord de Clifford (died 1421), grand-son of the 5th Lord, married a daughter of the famous Harry “Hotspur,” Lord Percy, and their offspring played a prominent part in the Wars of the Roses.
- *** He was again moderator of the General Assembly in August 1643, when the famous Solemn League and Covenant was adopted.
- *** By his work and by his writings, Gregory became one of the famous figures of Europe, but he was a humble man who called himself servus servorum Dei—servant of the servants of God.