Haftanın günlerinin sırasıyla ingilizce yazılışları ve okunuşları. Haftanın günleri ile ilgili örnek cümleler, days of the week.
İngilizce Günler Yazılışları ve Okunuşları
Pazartesi – Monday
Salı – Tuesday
Çarşamba – Wednesday
Perşembe – Thursday
Cuma – Friday
Cumartesi – Saturday
Pazar – Sunday
What are the working days of the week?
Most people work for five days of the week but sometimes even 6 or 7 days of the week.
- We call days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday “the working week”.
- Most people take at least Saturday and Sunday off, these days are called “weekend”.
What is the first day of the week?
Sunday = The first day of the week (Monday is also known to many as the first day).
- Sunday is the last weekend day.
- On Sunday I did nothing but watching television.
- I love sundays because my father isn’t working on sundays and he is at home.
Monday = The second day of the week
The first working day of the week.
- Monday comes after Sunday.
- I feel very depressed because tomorrow is monday and I do not want to go work.
- I have a meeting early on monday.
Tuesday = The third day of the week
The second working day of the week.
- Tuesday comes after Monday.
- We will meet with him on Tuesday.
Wednesday = The forth day of the week
The third working day of the week.
- Wednesday comes after Tuesday.
- Wednesday is the middle of the week.
Thursday = The fifth day of the week
The forth working day of the week.
- Thursday comes after Wednesday.
- I have an appointment with my dentist on Thursday.
Friday = The sixth day of the week
The fifth working day of the week.
Friday comes after Thursday.
Saturday = The seventh day of the week
The first weekend day.
- Saturday is the last day of the week.
- Saturday comes after Friday.