2019 yılınının İngilizce kelimesi seçilen “Existential” kelimesinin Türkçe anlamı ile birlikte “Existential” ile ilgili kurulmuş örnek cümleler.
- Existential Türkçe Karşılığı / Anlamı : Varoluşsal
Existential İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- Perhaps the most existential question is “what is the meaning of life?”
- After twenty years in the same job, he fell into an existential crisis, wondering why anything mattered.
- Donald Trump did not go West on an existential errand; the end of his journey was known.
- I recognize no human moral authority outside my existential self.
- Among right-wing circles this perception simply intensified their existential feeling of Angst, of having lost their bearings.
- This struck me as one of those existential moments in the life of a happily married woman.
- Existential propositions, contextually indispensable though they might be, are not logically essential for a complete description of the world.
- Initially, it was the existential absurdity of his predicament that reduced Sooty to silence.
- Existential claims are more naturally expressed within the context of a specific domain of discourse.
- “What if there’s nothing left at all?” he cries, lost in some intense existential angst.
- Having reached the middle of his life, the man found himself in an existential crisis, wondering what the point was to it all.
- He found himself in an existential quandary, unsure of which path would lead to happiness.
- Philosophy is more concerned with the existential questions than solving practical problems.
- Her guidance counselor suggested she pursue a different path, which left her asking existential questions about her role in life.
- After failing yet again, the young man found himself in an existential crisis.
- The existential search for a meaning in life is often met with disappointment.
- Fed up with all of the existential theories, the student decided to change his major and avoid philosophy in the future.
- Religion often looks to answer the most existential questions.