İçinde Amount geçen İngilizce örnek cümleler. Amount kelimesinin İngilizce cümle içinde kullanımı ile ilgili olarak örnek cümlelerin yer aldığı sayfamız.
Amount İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- ***Kyle will never amount to much because he is too lazy and unmotivated.
- ***I have written you a check in the amount of $200 for my long-distance phone calls, and left it on your desk.
- ***Alexandra does a large amount of her boss’ work for him already, so I think she would be an excellent replacement for him when he retires.
- ***Consumer spending on alcohol amounted to over $250 per household last year.
- ***He invested a large amount of his money on the stock market, and then lost it all.
- ***Do you know what the exact amount of food you’ll need for the camping trip is?
- ***J. Edgar Hoover once observed that no amount of law enforcement can solve a problem that goes back to the family.
- ***Japanese tourists often carry large amounts of cash around with them, which can be very dangerous.
- ***The government has cut taxes, so the amount of money on your paycheck will increase slightly.
- ***Two pounds of soy flour contains approximately the same amount of protein as five pounds of meat.
- ***Islamic law holds that a woman receives half the amount of inheritance that a man receives.
- ***Tahiti suffers from a severe imbalance in trade, with imports amounting to nearly ten times its exports.
- ***In 1476, when the Swiss defeated the armies of Burgundy, they carried away huge amounts of treasure, including diamonds, silks and cash.
- ***A Tibetan proverb tells us that only a certain amount of flowers and jewels are beautiful.
- ***In May of 1990, Renoir’s painting At the Moulin de la Gallette sold for $78.1 million, a record amount for Impressionist art.
- ***By 2005, the British government aims to reduce the amount of industrial and commercial waste disposed of in landfill sites to 85% of 1998 levels.
- ***Computer hard disks can store much greater amounts of data than floppy disks.
- ***All rivers and streams carry a certain amount of dissolved material which is derived principally from ground water.