Mesleklerin resimleri ve ingilizceleri. İngilizce olarak meslek tanıtımları, a dan z ye resimli ingilizce meslekler. Meslek isimleri, ingilizceleri.
Resimli İngilizce Meslekler
Below we have a list of different Professions and an explanation of what each person does in that profession.
- Accountant – a person that works with the money and accounts of a company.
- Actor /Actress – a person that acts in a play or a movie
- Architect – a person that designs building and houses.
Astronomer – a person who studies the stars and the universe
- Author – They write books or novels.
- Baker – They make bread and cakes and normally work in a bakery.
- Bricklayer – a person that helps to build houses using bricks.
- Bus driver – a person that drives buses.
- Butcher – a person that works with meat. They cut the meat and sell it in their shop.
- Carpenter – a person that makes things from wood including houses and furniture.
- Chef/Cook – a person that prepared food for others, often in a restaurant or café.
- Cleaner – a person that cleans/tidies an area or place (such as in an office)
- Dentist – a person that can fix problems you have with your teeth.
- Designer – a person who has the job of designing things.
- Doctor – a person you go to see when you are ill or have some type of health problem.
- Dustman/Refuse collector – a person that collects trash/rubbish from bins in the street.
- Electrician – a person that works with electric circuits.
- Engineer – a person who develops solutions to technical problems. They sometimes design, build, or maintain engines, machines, structures or public works.
Factory worker – a person that works in a factory.
- Farmer – a person that works on a farm, usually with animals.
- Fireman/Fire fighter – a person that puts out fires.
- Fisherman – a person that catches fish
- Florist – a person that works with flowers.
- Gardener – a person that keeps gardens clean and tidy. They take care of the plants in the garden.
- Hairdresser – they cut your hair or give it a new style.
- Journalist – a person that makes new reports in writing or through television.
- Judge – a qualified person that decides cases in a law court.
- Lawyer – a person that defends people in court and gives legal advice.
- Lecturer – a person that gives lectures, usually in a university.
- Librarian – a person that works in a library.
- Lifeguard – a person that saves lives where people swim (at a beach or swimming pool).
- Mechanic – a person that repairs machines, especially car motors.
Model – a (usually attractive) person that works in fashion, modeling clothes and accessories.
- Newsreader – a person that reads the news, normally on television.
- Nurse – a person trained to help a doctor look after the sick or injured.
- Optician – a person that checks your eyes and try and correct any problems with your sight.
- Painter – a person that paints pictures or the interior and exterior of buildings.
- Pharmacist – a qualified person that works with and dispenses medicine.
- Photographer – a person that takes photos.
- Pilot – a person who flies a plane.
- Plumber – a person that repairs your water systems or pipes.
- Politician – a person who works in politics.
- Policeman/Policewoman – a member of the police force. They (try and) prevent crime.
- Postman – a person that delivers mail to your house.
- Real estate agent – a person that makes money from selling land for development.
- Receptionist – a person that is at the reception (entrance) of a company.
- Scientist – a person that works in the science industry. They do many experiments.
Secretary – a person employed in an office who types letters, keeps records etc.
- Shop assistant – a person that works in a shop or store selling products.
- Soldier – a person who works for the army.
- Tailor – a person that makes clothes for others, many times producing exclusive items of clothing.
- Taxi driver – a person who drives a taxi.
- Teacher – a person that passes knowledge to students, usually at school.
- Translator – a person that translates from one language to another.
- Traffic warden – a person that patrols areas to check that people do not park in the wrong place.
- Travel agent – a person that organises and sells holidays and flights for others.
- Veterinary doctor (Vet) – a qualified person that looks after sick animals.
- Waiter/Waitress – a person that works in a food outlet, looking after customers and serving food.
- Window cleaner – a person that cleans windows, normally the windows of big buildings.