İçinde Uncle, amca geçen ingilizce örnek cümleler ve anlamları. Uncle ingilizce cümle içinde kullanımı. Uncle ile ilgili ingilizce cümle örnekleri
Uncle İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- ***My uncle gave me a lot of good advice when I was trying to decide what to do after high school.
- ***Don’t be afraid to ask your uncle for financial advice if you need it, he’s been a financial consultant for a long time, and he knows what he’s talking about.
- ***My uncle owns a large chunk of land in the middle of this city.
- ***My uncle isn’t exactly a millionaire, but he certainly is comfortable.
- ***My uncle works in construction as an electrician.
- ***It was always uncle Ernesto’s custom to serve beer before dinner, wine with dinner, and cognac after dinner.
- ***After I was robbed while travelling in Europe, my uncle sent me a bank draft that allowed me to continue my trip for another month.
- ***Her elderly uncle still rides his bicycle to do his grocery shopping even though he is over 90 years old.
- ***His uncle owns a large estate in the English countryside.
- ***The firm where my uncle works hands out generous bonuses to all its employees at Christmas time.
- ***The children have received a big package from your uncle in India, and are dying to open it.
- ***My uncle got a sunburn on his bald patch while at the beach yesterday.
- ***My uncle has a patch on his arm that is helping him to quit smoking.
- ***My uncle is a rather peculiar old man who talks to birds more than he ever talks to people.
- ***Sergio has an interesting perspective on the Mexican election because his uncle is a member of the Opposition party.
***My uncle runs a hotel.
- ***He will visit his uncle.
- ***My uncle gave me a book.
- ***My uncle gave me his car.
- ***This is Uncle Tom’s farm.
- ***Is your uncle still abroad?
- ***My uncle gave his car to me.
- ***Those houses are my uncle‘s.
- ***My uncle bought me this book.
- ***My uncle works in this office.
- ***The hotel is run by his uncle.
- ***We are staying at our uncle‘s.
- ***My uncle lives near the school.
- ***He asked me where my uncle lived.
- ***Tom is living with his uncle now.
- ***Uncle Tom is my mother’s brother.
- ***Is this the key your uncle is looking for?
- ***My uncle has lived in Paris for ten years.
- ***I met her the year that my uncle William died.
- ***I have been to the station to see my uncle off.