İçinde Administer geçen İngilizce örnek cümleler. Administer kelimesinin İngilizce cümle içinde kullanımı ile ilgili olarak örnek cümlelerin yer aldığı sayfamız.
Administer İle İlgili İngilizce Cümleler
- *** Use a drip method or a dosing pump to administer the solution in the tank.
- *** Familiar with the company’s operating policy, proceed and implement it effectively and administer it strictly.
- *** We will administer it prudently with foresight and in the best interest of the people.
- *** Conclusion It is considered an auxiliary therapy in severe chronic periodontitis to administer dental floss or interdental brush.
- *** Operate linear accelerators, cobalt 60, X-rays and other radiotherapy equipment to administer the radiation treatment prescribed by radiation oncologists.
- *** Conclusion The strict indication of vaginal delivery is safe to administer analgesia in the cicatricial uterus, it shortens the first stage of labor; decrease in the rate of delivery with forceps, cesarean rate.
- *** A statement made in a prescribed form before a justice of the peace, a notary public, or another person authorized to administer an oath.
- *** The law establishes the United States Patent and Trademark Office to administer the law relating to the granting of patents and contains other provisions related to patents.
- *** A commissar retains the absolute right to administer justice both on and off the battlefield.
- *** At the moment, the calculating machine is living to administer the territory by applying wide range.
- *** And can not file a complaint from the court of justice of the city, disobey a court to administer the principle, the court does not allow to accept.
- *** Establish, administer and operate the fire protection equipment and the operational procedure of fire safety security management.
- *** When Dooku was about to administer the death blow, Anakin stepped forward and saved his master.
- *** The Court will administer the punishment of the criminal by law.
- *** You must administer them slowly, allowing the child to swallow between sips.
- *** They simply administer justice without fear or favor.